Pre made Group Comp.

Kiaris

So i'm trying to decide what to play as my 2nd character to fully gear. 

My group is 3 people right now.

Summoner

Summoner

Force Master

What i'm choosing between is Warlock / Summoner

Summoner just bring so much to a group compared to Warlock...  3x Summoner would be 3x Cat taunts and 6x ways to double stun bosses.

Thoughts ?   Warlock or 3rd Summoner... 

2x summoners = KFM / Lynn BD / BM /Destro  being invulnerable with all that heal  XD...

if u have 2 summoners to play with you, id seriously roll a melee class because with those 2 summoners, u can do a lot of unforgiving stuff, and shake it off while improving your learning curve on playing that melee char.  

24 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

i absolutely kick FM, if there is FM in the team.

why?

because always boast the same shit everytime, "why the *cricket* me always taking aggro?why the *cricket* you guys damage sucks?" and blah blah the FM dead.......

thats for 95% of the FM today sadly.  FM dont know how to decrease their threat, with for example using the inferno hm skill what negates the threat etc, its funny that i out dps pretty often with my warlock the FM in my pts. alot of fm either "dps too much" ooor they dont deal dmg(what u can rly see when u just 3 man shit instead of 4) so ye D: 

to our threadmaker: i would say tbh, both clases are fine tho. both clases have in different aspects(places/boses) good and bad things to show up.  take the class which u would like to "dress up" more, cuz kawaiiiiii desu etc, or cuz u like a cat, maybe u like the moves of a warlock more D:  u should decide by that, cuz both is fine for ur pt

u should roll to a nice tankable class like KFM ore BM and one of the sums should reroll either to another DPS class or WL if ur plan is to get a nice group comp.

With a tank who knows what he has to do as tank u can do even full dmg without any threat reduce as FM and wont get aggro.

Other day I was doing 24 man bsh, on blood mane from the start of him, he was at 50% HP, i'd had aggro from the beginning. A Blade master strolls in and takes aggro and i never get it back.

Force master has nothing but damage itself to hold aggro so if they have it, it's because they have the highest damage, if you have a blade master or KFM in the party without aggro, the only reason they don't have it because they need to git gud.

When you face the Yeti at 50 go ahead and kick FMs from your party and tell me how that works out.

29 minutes ago, Tsunakai said:

great idea, but...Other day I was doing 24 man bsh, on blood mane from the start of him, he was at 50% HP, i'd had aggro from the beginning. A Blade master strolls in and takes aggro and i never get it back.

Force master has nothing but damage itself to hold aggro so if they have it, it's because they have the highest damage, if you have a blade master or KFM in the party without aggro, the only reason they don't have it because they need to git gud.

When you face the Yeti at 50 go ahead and kick FMs from your party and tell me how that works out.

great idea, but...well, not rly much BM/kfm i saw tbh who can rly hold aggro cuz they can play their class idk :/ i hope that changes in 50 cap ^^

Archived