I thought BM are weak and Destroyer are OP

Valiant

25asnzn.png

EU ranking so far, 3 BM, 2 KFM, 2 Summoner, 2 Blade dancer, 1 FM

No Destroyer or Assassin or even warlock

I don't know where is the people who crying about BM been weak ? Or even the people who crying about spintowin destroyer ?

Now that prove that destroyer is a balanced class and BM can rekt destroyer any day btw 

Yeah, BMs are the most broken class in this entire game, if you lose any matchup as a BM you're braindead!

BM vs FM 100-0

BM vs DES 80-20

BM vs SMN 65-35

BM vs SIN 90-10

BM vs LBM 70-30

BM vs KFM 90-10

BM vs WL 70-30

There should only be BMs in top 10, scumbag class

I have been saying that for ages and nobody bloody believes me. I am a summoner and I am having such a hard time vs Blademaster ... i mean they lock me for such a long time and those 11k criticals are ridiculous. OH BOI and lets not forget how they block all my bees.

:((( Nerf dis class pls.

Just now, Enoll said:

I have been saying that for ages and nobody bloody believes me. I am a summoner and I am having such a hard time vs Blademaster ... i mean they lock me for such a long time and those 11k criticals are ridiculous. OH BOI and lets not forget how they block all my bees.

Yep, I totally agree, and so does every top player on both Europe and North America, just look at this list, EVERYONE puts Blade Master as S tier, bad Blade Masters need to stop complaining and realize they're playing the most broken thing in this entire game.

Just now, Enoll said:

Not to mention they can escape from cat grapple. Like jesus.

I think having the hongmoon skill helps in PvP a ton, wouldn't be surprised if these people have the skill book, I faced one with it and got rekt. Not everyone can afford a 500g book.

Don't know bms very well but I keep hearing this anyway.

i would say looking at top 10 list i not even accurate.. plus like Vecejj say not all bm afford to buy that 500g book

at the top 10 rank i would say its not the class that even matter now.. but their skills and experience

not to forget that those players u give them any class they will also make it to the same spot in rank

been playing a few class myself i would say the easiest class to be at top should be summoners...

Archived