Crafting spreadsheet, NA and EU

Yndril

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nMnM6jnyc5ZJddfxTse9bqC6PWT9wgYSpqwqtNkHP9s/edit?usp=sharing EU

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15CfDBt2EktTZ00I7OKUBrxwIyadPLntZaz1dTN8zngo/edit?usp=sharing NA

I decided to make these spreadsheets since I wanted to see what was most profitable to craft atm, I've seen some spreadsheets for Merry potters and Soul wardens, but couldn't really find any for the other crafting guilds. So here is a spreadsheet for all the crafting guilds, all connected to each other, with formatting for easy overview. Now I just need the help of the people to keep it up to date and relevant :)

I've tried to spot any mistakes in the formulas, but if somebody find a miscalculation, feel free to PM me and i'll get it fixed :)

Edit: Since it would take a lot of time to make all the changes I did to EU on NA as well, I've created a fresh copy of EU instead, link has been updated. Sorry for the inconvenience people of NA.

Would nice if there would be another stat representing profit per hour. 

This would be highly interesting, because you know i could do premium temp bowl for maximum profit, but in final calculation, considering time how it takes it could bring less than something else. 

For example, premium temp bowl brings 1.59 gold per 12 hours, divide it and it equals 13.22 silver per hour, while tempered bowl itself generates 76.66 silver itself, multiple it by 1.2 (coz 50 minutes) and we end up with 91.92 silver hour almost 7 times more than we would craft premium temp bowl. 

25 minutes ago, HeiHua said:

This would be highly interesting, because you know i could do premium temp bowl for maximum profit, but in final calculation, considering time how it takes it could bring less than something else. 

For example, premium temp bowl brings 1.59 gold per 12 hours, divide it and it equals 13.22 silver per hour, while tempered bowl itself generates 76.66 silver itself, multiple it by 1.2 (coz 50 minutes) and we end up with 91.92 silver hour almost 7 times more than we would craft premium temp bowl. 

I vote for this as well, it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, do you know if people actually buy the other soul shield variants, aside from the critical ones?

5 minutes ago, Amduc said:

Also, do you know if people actually buy the other soul shield variants, aside from the critical ones?

I have plans to add profit-per-hour as well, but I'm awaiting to see if enough people will use it first, it's high on my list.

There is some people buying the other soul shields, but the amount is much lower than critical and reflex (which seems to be the two most bought ones). you can see daily, weekly and monthly sales when you look at items.

12 minutes ago, Amduc said:

I think the reason of these shields seems so profitable is because of stagnation in the other than crit shields market. 

I guess noone is buying them at all, so that makes selling them a lot more difficult than it should be, in case the seller is increasing the price due to the market fee's and other stuff and after failure to sell them few times he is trying to get his money back from it by increasing the price of his shields. 

It may looks profitable, but i guess its not, selling on the market those ones are probably the hardest thing to do and most expensive. I would not be surprised, if the market fee costs would contain at least 10-15% of the shield cost. 

But i may be wrong. hehe i love how the game market reflects the real life market mechanic, well at least close enough. 

10 minutes ago, HeiHua said:

I think the reason of these shields seems so profitable is because of stagnation in the other than crit shields market. 

I guess noone is buying them at all, so that makes selling them a lot more difficult than it should be, in case the seller is increasing the price due to the market fee's and other stuff and after failure to sell them few times he is trying to get his money back from it by increasing the price of his shields. 

It may looks profitable, but i guess its not, selling on the market those ones are probably the hardest thing to do and most expensive. I would not be surprised, if the market fee costs would contain at least 10-15% of the shield cost. 

But i may be wrong. hehe i love how the game market reflects the real life market mechanic, well at least close enough. 

That's what I was assuming, i'm going to do a test run and get back to you guys.
I have a little real market experience, but wanted some other opinions.
I'll return with the result!

3 hours ago, Amduc said:

That's what I was assuming, i'm going to do a test run and get back to you guys.
I have a little real market experience, but wanted some other opinions.
I'll return with the result!

Please do, if it really doesn't sell at all, or the sell-rate is so low it couldn't be considered profitable, I'll remove them to make it less cluttered.

9 hours ago, HeiHua said:

8 hours ago, Amduc said:

It has been added.

On 16.03.2016 at 6:24 PM, HeiHua said:

Well some SS even if they seem useless may be bought by achivement hunters. Not all of the needed ones are tradable even but those which are can reach as high as 50s and they will be sold quite quickly.

thanks for these!

Could you add the recipe information next to the profit calculations?

For me this is the more valuable information, since the best profits come in for wares that sell on higher than minimum prices anyway.  The craft I use to make 20 gold a day is showing as negative profit, for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived