My friend accidently sold her weapon

Bowdon

I've been trying to figure out how to buy the weapon back off the guy in jadestone village.

She's looking for blackram insignia's, and when killing bamboo guards in the village I only get Guard insignia's.

I've been to sentinal outpost but they all seem to be bamboo guards too. So how do we get blackram insignias?

5 minutes ago, GameGuardDestroyer said:

FALSE.

Return to the starting zone and buy it for 5 copper. (Bamboo Village I believe)

Can you explain me where exactly you can buy it? Never encountered it in shops, beside the valor stone trader...(and why would the valor stone trader sell it for blackram insignia if you can simply buy it for 5 copper?)

We managed to get the weapon back. We went to Jadestone village and noticed the guy wanted blackram insignia. So we ended up going to the Sentinel Outpost, putting on the bamboo outfit and killing the blackram enemies. After a while the boss showed up. We killed him got some blackram insignias. We repeated it until we got enough. Then went back to Jadestone village and bought it back.

Interesting thing is that the weapon didn't need extra gear to level it up. It immediately kept jumping to the next breakthrough stages. Which is good, then we didnt have to worry about gear drops from enemies to level it up slowly.

Why isn't the weapon more protected?

We only seem to get one main weapon in the game.

This weapon is one of the main weapon, the others are legendary weapons that costs a lot more to upgrade. 
But before, this evolving weapon was not part of the game, you had to switch weapon just like any other mmorpg.

well, if they sold it to a vendor you could have just used the "buy back" option on the vendor

(the last tab on any vendor that sells all the items back to you you have sold to them) instead of farming a new one.

Archived