Does the 2-crit sparkling ruby exist in NA client?

GenesisAria

Don't quote me on this, but

I think it does exist. 2 crit would come from brilliant and sparkling rubies. You can not trade them, so you would have to craft them yourself. I say not to quote me on it, because I rarely do any crafting myself. The only time I did was with non brilliant gems, so I got 1 crit rubies.

You can't transmute it (at least on CN server) it's a rare drop from mushin 8-2 on CN server

here this box contains 200 life leech amethyst, 300 hp recovery amethyst, 2 critical ruby

it has a blue name version too contains 170 life leech and 1 critical ruby

but drop table for CN version is differ from TW and JP which western base on so I don't entirely sure does it drop or not.

P5lAdTC.jpg

But all version can transmute Brilliant Heptagonal Ruby critical (attack) (different material)

10 ap

100% critical for next 3 attack within 3 second.

later can transmute 3 of this gem to Sparkling Heptagonal Ruby critical (attack)

15 ap

100% critical for next 3 attack within 3 second.

Green Pentagonal and Square are in game and they both work pretty well.I use a Penta one on my main and squares on alts.even suqares work nicely.it seems gem quality just increases proc rate.there isnt any cooldown to their trigger,i had mine proc 2-3 times in a row

On 3/11/2016 at 5:27 AM, GenesisAria said:

So stop wasting my $ on purples in transmute, and go for blue then?

Blue ones not dropping.Only greens at the moment.and they cant be put on marketplace,but they can be traded

I think hexa dont exist yet,biggest i gotten is penta.and green quality.still worth to use.alot better than my old 360 dmg ruby

2 minutes ago, GenesisAria said:

Yeah, i tried spamming blue squares but no luck.  I can't seem to get green hex either.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone posting in this thread sure knows their stuff about Gems. I had a person try to tell me the other day that the 360 AD Ruby was just as good or better than the green Pentagon Crit Ruby...

Some people have no clue...

Archived