NC COIN CARDS FROM OFFGAMERS.

DnknDonutz

Hi Blade and Soul Comminity. 

Recently ive gotten really intrested about Blade and soul, thus i really wanna buy some ncoins.

problem is, that i dont have an credit card nor do i own paypal.

but on on this site: https://www.offgamers.com i can buy the ncoin cards with my debit/bank card.

i hope i proved my point and thanks in advance.

My questions are simple.

1. is it trusted

2, How will i recive the product ( with text to my phone) or by (post) ?

You click on the amount you want to purchase. Then you pay for it. It will take you to an order status page where you will see the status of your order. Once they verify your payment you will see a code there, that code you apply on the BNS website.

Sometimes verification can take a while.

Hello!

Yes, Offgamers is a trusted website and a lot of people have purchased a lot of things there from various games for a few years now.

I myself purchased my NCoin there cuz the bladeandsoul website keeps on saying "something went wrong in our end".

38 minutes ago, DnknDonutz said:

like a few hours or a few days? :) thank you for the answer btw :)

At most i had to wait like 30 minutes so far, thats because i bought a big amount at one time.

So far they are a great service and trusted and offer many payment methods.

1 hour ago, DnknDonutz said:

Hi Blade and Soul Comminity. 

Recently ive gotten really intrested about Blade and soul, thus i really wanna buy some ncoins.

problem is, that i dont have an credit card nor do i own paypal.

but on on this site: https://www.offgamers.com i can buy the ncoin cards with my debit/bank card.

i hope i proved my point and thanks in advance.

My questions are simple.

1. is it trusted

2, How will i recive the product ( with text to my phone) or by (post) ?

If you have a bank card that allows you to purchase NCoin from a website, you can purchase it from just about anywhere. Gamestop.com (not sure if they carry them online), Amazon.com, NCSoft themselves (which I don't recommend, they've had issues) Personally I get mine from Amazon and the delivery is seconds plus I get bonuses to my digital account.

offgamers also offers some kind of bonus. used some keys for other games from them for years. earlier you even didn't have to pay for paypal o.e. but still sometimes they're lil cheaper than the gamesites themselves (plus the points you get to get a lil off some time later)

usually had to wait like 2-5 minutes, but i never charged more than like 60 bucks

Archived