biggest fail i ever seen

LordStark

4 hours ago, byazurabyazurabyazura said:

You guys are so right, the fact we need to even talk about this. NCsoft doesn't care about this game and it's just another cash cow to fund their games in their country. I am quitting this game for awhile until they can show me some real proof that they're actually invested in this project. I've suggested many things and growing more and more in vain because I think they will never listen. I don't even know why I suggest anything to game developers, it's a complete waste of time. Also the grind in this game is *cricket*ing real. When I hit level 45 and finished the story I was floored by the amount of shit you needed for gear. I am almost ready for awakened pirate, but I just can't enjoy this game anymore, too many bots, and I am losing faith really quickly. The kind of game I wanted to play is much different than what it is now anyways.

I feel the same, I waited 4 years for this game to hit the west, played in CB, enjoyed every minute, but now the bot issue is getting everywhere in dungeons, arena, world bosses, as well, to me it is slowly killing the game which is, so sad.

Over the years I have played many NC Soft game's Lineage 2 being one of them, and that was filled with bots, but slowly they tended to do something, but by the time they did, and lot of players had left, me included.

With this in mind, and all the games they have made over the years you would have thought they would have come up with something better than just Gameguard.

Years ago I worked in the music industry in copyright dept, and what has always got me confused is the NCSoft agreement that we click on every time we join game.

i think part of it says like most MMO's, you agree not to change anything in game, or word's to that effect, so if that is the case why can's NCSoft sue the goldsellers, with all the spamming, and botting there doing ??, are they not in effect changing the game.

Maybe I'm wrong I dont know how it works in the US, as I worked in the UK under there copyright laws.

Just really curious, wonder if anyone can throw some light on it.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived