Forums

biggest fail i ever seen

LordStark

Hello all

nice big Fail ncsoft 

so in game the arena are full of cheaters and bots 90% are destroyers

some of them are easy to beat but there is cheaters bots which is impossible to beat 

i log in the forum and i get about 100000 msg from spammers 

and see like 1000 in each section with the same name about gold selling !!!

oH3caiU.jpg

can u explain this shit !!! ?

or this ? not my video but it's interesting

in game with there chat spamming 

and game guard just watching 

the huge unblance in game 

KFM with there perma animation canceling and stuns u just see ur health get bombed 

warlock will all there resists  and dmg

Summoner with here hide dmg

Destroyers with there spam rage grab u even when u r blocking as bm/kfm and rage 

BD with there phantom grip if u fail to dodge it u just watch ur health get bombed with no way to dodge the dmg while every other class u can at least dodge there huge dmg skills 

u just watch swords passing through you

right now the only balanced class are bm/sin/fm

and fm is not much balanced

will u just watch this game fail nc soft !!! ???
many people start to get boring from this shit 

1 minute ago, RavTH said:

" in game with there chat spamming "

You do know you can change your chat settings, right?

do u mean to hide region chat from my window ? 

yes but what is the point from doing that if i want to chat with in my region 

2 minutes ago, RavTH said:

" in game with there chat spamming "

You do know you can change your chat settings, right?

We should not be forced to close a chat.. just because the gm/admins/developers can not fix a REAL problem.

And this problem btw.. can be fixed so fast.. it makes me sick that the owners are refusing to listen to reason and GET ADMINS 

1 minute ago, LordStark said:

do u mean to hide region chat from my window ? 

yes but what is the point from doing that if i want to chat with in my region 

region chat is useless to me, faction chat is much (entertaining)

But what chat tabs I have are

• All
    (Normal in area chat+system notifications if you're in the area near bot spamming, you might have to block but that happens to me rarely.)

• Whispers only.
    (You will never get spammed here either)

• Party Only
    (They never spam here etiher unless you have pt full of em)
  • Clan
    (they never spam you here so you don't need to worry about it.)

• Faction
    (they do spam here but you can block them and problem solved and that's it.)

Just now, RavTH said:

region chat is useless to me, faction chat is much (entertaining)

But what chat tabs I have are

• All
    (Normal in area chat+system notifications if you're in the area near bot spamming, you might have to block but that happens to me rarely.)

• Whispers only.
    (You will never get spammed here either)

• Party Only
    (They never spam here etiher unless you have pt full of em)
  • Clan
    (they never spam you here so you don't need to worry about it.)

• Faction
    (they do spam here but you can block them and problem solved and that's it.)

i will try that since the developers are lazy and sleeping 

i think that is the only option i have

but what about the other problems !!!!!! ?

1 minute ago, LordStark said:

i will try that since the developers are lazy and sleeping 

i think that is the only option i have

but what about the other problems !!!!!! ?

what other chat related problem do you have in mind?

For those who say it can't be done your wrong. I came from GW2 they have zero bot's and no gold selling spam in chat. They made the game with zero way's for gold seller's to move payout's to gold buyers. Which i find odd because NCSOFT  is also a part of that game why not use the same strategy on this game since it worked so well for GW2.

Being aware of a situation and actively doing something to improve it are 2 different things. Maybe if they actually provide feedback to the people on the forums about what if anything is being done they would have no need to spam the forums.

This is not what they advertised and we are being ripped off by NCSoft, I am sorry you have incompetent coders or w/e but that is NOT our problem it is yours.

Every survey in beta I put in be ready for bots like over a 100 times and you (NCSoft) knew this was going to happen.  Please community nc guys this is not at you but the higher ups at NC.  The ones who hide behind you, we need to hear from them because this situation is dire.  

We as consumers have other options with this deafening silence about this issue and minimal action for a while now.  One thing you could do is have active GM's in game every once in a while with all the $$$ you have made from some of us.   They have them in other regions why not here?

Sincerely,

A PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

It is no sens to play this game, bots, spams, dc, dc, dc, lags, lags, lags. You can only play this game 1 day after the maintance. I have 0 satisfaction from this game when i play on lags, go to Blackram narrows and got dc in the end. I love this game, waiting 4 years for eu server. But this is sick.

NCSoft doesn't care. Bots are so blatantly obvious that  blind man in a pitch dark work hole could see them. Yet, when you send a report in on them, describing their actions, etc... they want you to send a video. WTF??? You want me to install a 3rd party software so I can do YOUR job?? Pay me!!!

You guys are so right, the fact we need to even talk about this. NCsoft doesn't care about this game and it's just another cash cow to fund their games in their country. I am quitting this game for awhile until they can show me some real proof that they're actually invested in this project. I've suggested many things and growing more and more in vain because I think they will never listen. I don't even know why I suggest anything to game developers, it's a complete waste of time. Also the grind in this game is *cricket*ing real. When I hit level 45 and finished the story I was floored by the amount of shit you needed for gear. I am almost ready for awakened pirate, but I just can't enjoy this game anymore, too many bots, and I am losing faith really quickly. The kind of game I wanted to play is much different than what it is now anyways.

11 minutes ago, byazurabyazurabyazura said:

You guys are so right, the fact we need to even talk about this. NCsoft doesn't care about this game and it's just another cash cow to fund their games in their country. I am quitting this game for awhile until they can show me some real proof that they're actually invested in this project. I've suggested many things and growing more and more in vain because I think they will never listen. I don't even know why I suggest anything to game developers, it's a complete waste of time. Also the grind in this game is *cricket*ing real. When I hit level 45 and finished the story I was floored by the amount of shit you needed for gear. I am almost ready for awakened pirate, but I just can't enjoy this game anymore, too many bots, and I am losing faith really quickly. The kind of game I wanted to play is much different than what it is now anyways.

Pretty much exactly how I feel, overrun with bots, love the pvp and can't even enjoy that now, because now there's hacker bots you can't even beat saw hacker bots in Plat last week lolz. Also the grind holy shit, inevitably some white knight will say "you want to make it too easy?" but I don't consider opening 30 boxes from the same dungeon I can obviously faceroll challenging in any way. The Koreans must LOVE this grindy shit. After this and a couple other games I'm just starting to think maybe they make bad MMOs all together. Definitely not a game where you're going to have fun gearing alts as well unless you have 0 life and can grind 8 hours a day.

Anyway it was a quick lil game went down the toilet rather quickly and it seems they could care less, so I don't know why we should. I'll just chalk it up as another failure MMO. Thank goodness Overwatch is coming soon cause these MMOs are really starting to suck it.

Archived