Can't pass mushin 4th

Acquainted

Current gear:

Awakened pirate weapon lv5

Pirate bracelet lv5

Siren belt lv5

All accessories infernal lv10

25att diamond, 80 life drain, 120 add damage gems

BSH purples 8/8 with +60 crit each. (isn't much but yea)

Total ap 400

I've heard of people with like 380 or so pass 6F with no problems.

Is it my build problem? Is it a skill problem? Someone halp. 

Hum. First thing to know of Mushin 4F is to cancel adds. To do so, you have to CC the boss when he puts his hands in the air. The rest of the fight is dodging (Q/E) and DPSing. Can you post your build ? It could help us to help you.

Btw, I did Mushin 7F successfully with my sin with 340 AP, so stuff doesn't matter too much, but the knowledge of the fight is really much more important.

1 hour ago, Priscatella said:

Are we supposed to read your mind and guess what class you are?

This is blade dancer subforum isn't it? O_o

1 hour ago, Keichi said:

Hum. First thing to know of Mushin 4F is to cancel adds. To do so, you have to CC the boss when he puts his hands in the air. The rest of the fight is dodging (Q/E) and DPSing. Can you post your build ? It could help us to help you.

Btw, I did Mushin 7F successfully with my sin with 340 AP, so stuff doesn't matter too much, but the knowledge of the fight is really much more important.

I'll update my build some time tomorrow...game isn't letting me log on atm. Thanks for the advice so far though

2 hours ago, Keichi said:

https://bnstree.com/BD?build=450400240031104325113218121110114043210331129313003111123200233043440731126331443315712

Ok so... First of all, you need to put a third point into raid (insta-stun bosses) to cancel him.

Second thing, I don't think putting point into Sunder/Rolling Typhoon is a good thing. You better put at least one point into Anklebiter (1 focus instead of 3) and one more in the Grib (defense reduction).

About Scourge, I tried different build and I think Guardian Tempest (5s/5 hit, +10% hp) is much more efficient. The main issue with Scourge is about the electrical focus it generates. If it could gives you electrical focus after the 10 seconds (or 6 with the Storm Cleave), it could be a powerfull skill. But it doesn't actually. :/

About drain, I like to put at least 2 points in it, for the 2s daze. You won't need it for the 4th floor, but for Junghado/Mushin, it will be absolutely necessary.

About the 4F fight :

• Q/E the "untargeted" attack to avoid damage
  • Move when the boss does the 180° attack (or RMB in draw stance)
  • I take the assassin mercenary (first one on the right). When the boss does the 360° AoE attack, the NPC will put one knockdown, so you will be able to CC him with a kick.
  • When he puts his hands in the air, raid him (into grip : F, 2, RMB, 3, no need to wait 6s, it's a loss of dps)

If you do combos correctly, you will be in draw stance 90% of the fight. The only moments you leave it is when you kick him and the moment you grip him (+ eventually 0 focus).

I hope you will beat him ! Good luck !

Personally, I use my normal dungeon boss build for floors 2-4-5-6.

https://bnstree.com/BD/VJZ1oW1rl

For floor 4, I've worked it out so that I rarely ever get hit. Here's my strat:

1) Pick KFM as your partner, he double CC the boss AoE by himself, so you don't have to run away. Start the fight with Soaring Falcon a bit away from him.

2) He will jump to you and behind you, turn around quick and use V to resist his two strikes.

3) After a slight delay, he will go for a third strike, Q around him to resist and use Multislash, followed by Rolling Typhoon. Keep Sundering him until he jumps behind you again, then E behind him.

4) Now you have some time while he's doing his attack facing away. I usually keep Sundering and Rolling Typhoon.

5) When he finishes his attack, he'll go for AoE, but don't worry, because the KFM will stop him by knocking him down.

6) Once knocked down, Lightning Slash, then F+LMB anicancel until you run out of focus.

7) He'll jump around you again, once he does, use Q again to go behind him and Multislash -> Rolling Typhoon (if its not up yet, just Sunder).

8) Now he will try to summon adds, so knock him down with Body Kick + Ankle Biter.

9) Pick him up and do your Phantom Grip combos.

10) Once Phantom Grip ends, he'll go for two strikes again, so V to resist, then repeat from Step 3 until dead.

Also, I realize not everyone is HM 5, so I'll tell you what points you can take off for this fight if you don't have enough. No particular order. Take off things according to your play style and what you're used to using.

- 3rd point in Phantom Grip

- 2nd point in Second Wind

- As many points from Lightning Strike as you need to

- As many points from Blade Flight as you need to

You might want to consider putting Z on Move 1/Tier 3, recovers instantly 10% HP and resists dmg for 5 secs.

This is useful when the 2 little minions spawn, wait for them to attack you (so you dont activate it too soon and waste resist time) hit Z, go full dps on minions (preferably, C -> LMB+F or if you have wind build (with Sunder and Rolling Typhoon, then just keep using those RMB+F.

Also your "2" skill would be useful to put on Move 2 / Tier 3, this will recover a lot of focus and also gives a free Rolling Typhoon at end which in turn also gives focus & if your build is set on wind, then it also boost sunder, so Sunder afterwards.

I had trouble on this floor as well in the beginning because of minions, when they spawned I always was dead, but since I decided to go full out on minions, my damage taken got decreased, therefore HP stays high.

Whenever he does some AoE attack (round circle around him) just hit SS, then wait for him to finish that skill out of range and hit either "2" to charge him or "X" to get close to him quickly.

What I also always do with bosses in Mushin, is run around them in a circle while attacking, don't stand still.

This will decrease the damage done on you, because you are mostly evading his attacks.

A cakewalk boss.

You just spam lightning draw f+left click combo and cc->grab combo whenever he tries to summon his 2 minions.

SS out of his aoe or just i-frame. In my case, I just z then continue to lightning combo him.

Spec

Spec x v z for healing/i-frame.

You can spec 2 for double-joint stun if you need fast CC.

Archived