Unlocking Mail

Shadovvv

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players- 

<= you are suposed to be able to mail item to your alternate character though according to the link above.

although for me its bugged and i can't send item nor gold from my others characters and they are all on the same server AND on the same account =S anyone else got this issue ? or did i miss a fix or update on this =S

When I try to send mail to another char it says characters under level 15 cannot do that. Im above 15...and spent Ncoin like it said...still won't let me send mail...whats the deal??

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2016 at 5:11 PM, Jeana said:

When I try to send mail to another char it says characters under level 15 cannot do that. Im above 15...and spent Ncoin like it said...still won't let me send mail...whats the deal??

Its a bug and a very well known issue by NC and has been since launch only problem is they quite obviously are not in a rush to fix it.

It happened to my wife, she had purchased Ncoin and was above level 15 and it did not work so she sent a ticket to Support and they fixed it for her, they also said it was a known issue they were working on for a fix, but that was like a month ago,  so yeah.not very good considering this involves a real money transaction and should have been a priority, but hey this is NC, maybe one day it will be fixed for good, but dont hold your breath.

Archived