First time suport actually did something .

Takao

You would not believe what just happen i got something more than total denial or copy pasta from ncsoft suport .

I can already say i need this guy to be chief of division cause well he is doing something else than afk copy pasta.  Please if i pay any money to NCsoft give it to this guy/girl he deserve it he broke rule of never give anything after 3 years one guy/girl from ncsoft did it HALLLELUJAH.

Its not ironic  this guy deserve money!!!!!!!      So any lvl 20. when u dont get survey just write to suport. 

GM JUD Today at 09:50

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blade & Soul Support Team.

We have checked your account and found out that your character "Notforu" did not received the level 20 Survey reward. As a result, we have added these items to your character.

1pc Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderlands Key
2pcs Hongmoon Gemstone
1pc Dragon Trade Pouch

You can claimed your reward in the Passed Items located at the lower right of your screen.

If you have other concern please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

GM JUD
NCSOFT Support Team

That's great m8, I hope they don't get overloaded with this type of tickets now (I guess they will of course).

I'll write my ticket and will see how it goes, like I wrote earlier, I got this survey only on my first character if I remember correctly, got to buy a key for my warlock, just this weekend... 

Wow, I didn't even realize players were supposed to receive level 20 rewards of a cinderlands key. I had never received any cinderlands keys, nor had my husband. Will be putting in tickets about this. Glad they're working to fix it and fixed it for you, OP.

Archived