Warlock Soulburn outfit

LexyLee

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

The Soulburn wings are a mod, not an actual item/adornment iirc.

The outfit(Temptation) is already available after getting a new character to level 45.

Incorrect, the OP is talking about when a Warlock in the party uses the Soulburn technique which buffs the party up for around 20 seconds or so.

Image of my character using the buff:

Gives really nice wings and a real cool outfit which would be really nice to be able to obtain in the future.

Also they have wings in the Chinese version so I can see them coming here in the future.

Rr23i2H.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Incorrect, the OP is talking about when a Warlock in the party uses the Soulburn technique which buffs the party up for around 20 seconds or so.

Image of my character using the buff:

Gives really nice wings and a real cool outfit which would be really nice to be able to obtain in the future.

Also they have wings in the Chinese version so I can see them coming here in the future.

Rr23i2H.jpg

Incorrect.

The 'wings' from Soulburn buff is a mod and always has been. Even the 'costume' itself.

China DOES have wings but it's definitely not soulburn wings. They don't have the costume as an actual cosmetic item, either.

13 minutes ago, Jem said:

Incorrect.

The 'wings' from Soulburn buff is a mod and always has been. Even the 'costume' itself.

China DOES have wings but it's definitely not soulburn wings. They don't have the costume as an actual cosmetic item, either.

It edits your costume out etc. But I now get what you mean by mod. I thought you were on about people modifying their characters :D Sorry about that.

The Original Poster is mainly asking if we can have these as an outfit / wings set as the assets are already in the game itself.

Yes, China has wings which aren't these wings. I'm also aware they don't have the costume. It doesn't hurt asking for it though as it is really nice.

Archived