Arena feels..weird right now.

Enamour

So I tried arena on my then-at-the-time level 31 Warlock and ran into a handful of actual players (BDs, KFMs, actual Destroyers, etc) then ran into some...interesting players. I know they're bots because when I use then Soul Shackle they turn (or at least I don't think any normal player can turn in it) but they're reacting differently to skills used. It's like half bot, half person playing (or well scripts maybe? idk). Have you guys noticed anything different about the bots?

Also, were zen bean gains lowered or does it scale with level?

It's true this happened to me as well. when trying to do my combo with my sin they always turn around. when stunned or webbed etc the character just spins around. I'm pretty sure its a script that's running the bot. If that's not bannable then what is? It's horrible dealing with and all we can do is complain and hope they fix the issue. 

bot don't know how to deal with warlock it's fun to see them only walf toward you when thei charge kill is under cd , free win .

some bot are very good programmder some other are trash .

I heard of kfm and summ bot in arena but never see the summ only kfm bot in platine

personnally i almost in ten match only see bot except one another warlock

I've personally seen on a few occasions, players that seem to be playing with scripts that aid them in battle.

Similar to League of Legends scripts, where you play the character normally, but the script corrects your mistakes for you and auto dodges skill shots, this person seemed to have some sort of auto parry script. He was human in his decision making, but possessed some kind of robotic reaction time when it came to parrying incoming attacks.

No matter what I did to change my attack timings, he would instantly parry any attack thrown at him, with zero variance in reaction time. In fact, the only time his block button was ever pressed, was exactly .1 seconds before impact. 

It was so bad, you could close your eyes, randomly push button, and he would parry it 100% of the time 

Archived