Force Master 8F (wasn't all that hard)

Aerroon

*Breaksdown and cry

At 200ping, I fire off LMB+RMB+2 50% slower than you. And thus, was unable to maintain the amazing DPS you are doing. 

I ran the 3rd phase entirely like you did, with awakened pirate too. If anything, my '2' does the same damage as you too. But nowhere near your rate of fire TT

With 200 ping , what I have observed was that your dos would be way low if you keep using LB+RB+2 , these days am going the way of only RB and ice spec . Too bad the same is a bit inferior in terms of actual damage dealt ...beat 3rd guy with like 1 sec left .. needed a drink after that 

7 hours ago, SeroZeroes said:

*Breaksdown and cry

At 200ping, I fire off LMB+RMB+2 50% slower than you. And thus, was unable to maintain the amazing DPS you are doing. 

I ran the 3rd phase entirely like you did, with awakened pirate too. If anything, my '2' does the same damage as you too. But nowhere near your rate of fire TT

I'm sorry, that must be rough. Have you thought of playing Warlock since they can do long casts instead of spamming?

I have gotten to the third one but I keep getting him down to about 25% at which point he teleports to the middle and even through True Friend (supposed to make me immune for 5 attacks) grabs me with phantom grip and I get 1 shot in the fire.

I couldn't see him do this skill in the video above, any idea how I stop him from doing it? 

Archived