Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kazarannn said:

My bank will over ride there terms of use. done it before with blizzard and ill do it again

nope I dont trust you, if your bank does that theyre getting you in trouble unless the game publisher/owner doesnt give a * about your few bucks.

1 hour ago, CaptainCreamPuff said:

Welp went to log in a few hours ago to play a little before the update and my account was locked due to suspicious activity..

Support got back to me and I was banned for using third party software..

Not sure if it was PingZapper or using Razer Synapse to rebind my mouse 4 and 5 to keys on my keyboard.

Telling the support agent that those were the only two programs I use related to BnS did nothing and my account is staying banned :D

Just wanted to vent ._.

Been using Razer Synapse since launch, i doubt it causes any bans since i am still playing, altough i don't use any pre-made macros, just using the keybinds from Keyboard to the Mouse.

1 minute ago, Zymeth said:

nope I dont trust you, if your bank does that theyre getting you in trouble unless the game publisher/owner doesnt give a * about your few bucks.

obviously if he does it he wont be coming back. 

But i have done this to Nexon as well, and i will never go back. 

Your CC is best protection you can get.

Why? because in order to even accept a CC most vendors have to sign a Terms which overrides there terms.

Hence if the purchaser does not recieve what he paid for, he has the full right and protection to get his money back. 

So yes he will get a refund, and all ncsoft can do is just hold there ban on his account.  

But he's only doing it because he cant get the ban lifted.  

2 minutes ago, Naekuh said:

he obviously if he does it he wont be coming back. 

But i have done this to Nexon as well, and i will never go back. 

Your CC is best protection you can get.

Why? because in order to even accept a CC most vendors have to sign a Terms which overrides there terms.

Hence if the purchaser does not recieve what he paid for, he has the full right and protection to get his money back. 

So yes he will get a refund, and all ncsoft can do is just hold there ban on his account.  

But he's only doing it because he cant get the ban lifted.  

he does recieve what he paid for

My account  got locked for using K70rgb  software or mouse  ratz 7   software.  Nice ncsoft  u   dont bann  the bots and gold spammers but   banned us  for using   our hardware software . Good luck.  I quited  Aion  when u  were in charge  and now i will be quiting  BnS too. Good job and i am sorry  i spent  250 euro  on u  game.

1 hour ago, Zymeth said:

Most software from Keyboards etc. can be used to make macros and you might aswell send a million pings to the server in like 1 second.

Discussing bans isnt allowed on the forums so meh, bad luck, dont use these again.

You do realise that binding keys to diffrent buttons is completely diffrent thing than making macro with 0.00000001sec delay?

How about dont talk something which you dont understand

1 hour ago, Zymeth said:

glad they ban third party software users, these programms are just no good.

Also you're running 3rd party softwares while playing. Everyone is so based your comment all of us should be banned.

Just now, Ninfu said:

You do realise that binding keys to diffrent buttons is completely diffrent thing than making macro with 0.00000001sec delay?

How about dont talk something which you dont understand

Also you're running 3rd party softwares while playing. Everyone is so based your comment all of us should be banned.

1. I wonder how you want to differ between that.

2. wat? no. now your just triggered lol

1 minute ago, Zymeth said:

1. I wonder how you want to differ between that.

2. wat? no. now your just triggered lol

1. Using keyboards / mouses software to reconfigure keybinds is completely diffrent thing than making macro that spams buttons.

2. Yes what you have no clue what you're talking about so go away. Every player is running bunch of 3rd party software while they play and many of them are forced to interact with games. So yeah now go away

Archived