Naryu Lab Question about Gears

Danteee

I have a summoner with True Profane and a diamond +25 ap, full Infernal Accessories. My ap is 371 (still farming for Pirate Bracelet and will upgrade Siren Belt to stage 10), so overall I will have 373 to 375 ap. I wonder if it's good enough for Naryu Lab, I won't try for Mushin 8 since only the second piece of soulshield is worth the effort and I can always use Endless Tower instead. I have around 50 gold and soulstones I can farm up to 70 per day. So I guess I can try to upgrade to True Siren (the Transformation Stones and costs are around 100g). But the thing is I don't have much time, so farming for more soulstones and 50g is kinda hard. Can someone answer me if I can do Naryu Lab with just 375 AP and Bloodshade soulshields? I hope there won't be any elitists yelling "Only over 400 AP allowed" like they are yelling in Bloodshade Harbor 4 men. And please don't just reply "go for true pirate" or something, because I don't have much time to farm that much, and I only want to enjoy the content, not competing anything here. Simply just want to join and try every raid ingame.

Naryu 4 man is easier than BSH 4 man, infact both are easier but comparatively speaking naryu is easy. 375 should be more than enough and True Profane Buff is OP has control of your focus so u should be doing pretty good dmg unless ur not dieing too much.

8 minutes ago, Danteee said:

I have a summoner with True Profane and a diamond +25 ap, full Infernal Accessories. My ap is 371 (still farming for Pirate Bracelet and will upgrade Siren Belt to stage 10), so overall I will have 373 to 375 ap. I wonder if it's good enough for Naryu Lab, I won't try for Mushin 8 since only the second piece of soulshield is worth the effort and I can always use Endless Tower instead. I have around 50 gold and soulstones I can farm up to 70 per day. So I guess I can try to upgrade to True Siren (the Transformation Stones and costs are around 100g). But the thing is I don't have much time, so farming for more soulstones and 50g is kinda hard. Can someone answer me if I can do Naryu Lab with just 375 AP and Bloodshade soulshields? I hope there won't be any elitists yelling "Only over 400 AP allowed" like they are yelling in Bloodshade Harbor 4 men. And please don't just reply "go for true pirate" or something, because I don't have much time to farm that much, and I only want to enjoy the content, not competing anything here. Simply just want to join and try every raid ingame.

Transformation stones and cost for true siren upgrade is roughly 40 gold (6 gold x 4 stones +12 gold for upgrade). 

Work on your ring/earring/neck before worrying about siren/pirate weapon. Unless you have enough onhand to go straight to true pirate, you will get way more bang for your buck from upgrading your jewelry. Read up on the mechanics and its easy, as long as you don't die to stupid crap.

Archived