is BSH worth farming for gold?

Dalapie

Just now, HailNKill said:

If you have trustworthy friends,yes.
I did 3-4 runs with clannies today and dropped a bm book,sold from 360g and shared 90g each for example.

what do you mean if you hve trust worthy friends, if its just in the dungeon finder wouldnt they bid insanely high even for a skill that they dont need?

Just now, Dalapie said:

what do you mean if you hve trust worthy friends, if its just in the dungeon finder wouldnt they bid insanely high even for a skill that they dont need?

Easy to turn masterloot on at last boss and take it

well you need to know every skill's price if ur not going without friends and rely on random peoples bids.(U might bid 150g for a 100g worth skill maybe since u didnt know.)
And lets say u entered with people who bid just 50-60 g for a 200g worth skill,what now? he got it for really cheap and u didnt outbid him.

If you go with 3  other friends no one's gonna bid,1 sell the skill and share to everyone.Not being able to use auction to see prices in cross server is also annoying.
Plus cross server parties are untrustable,they might just change to master loot and gg.

Depends I generally carry more than the average amount of gold. This is because when you have things like BM T5 ability books I bid up to 100g and still make a 300 to 400 g profit. Although most people only bid up to 20g since most don't carry alot of gold.

I don't need the extra gold but this way I'm essentially getting costumes and supply for free by selling them in the exchange.

It's not worth at all for the gold gains. You should only go there if you want to get costumes which others wont bother to grind for, making them somewhat rare.

90 Runs ended up with 4 HM skills for me, god bless that 3 of them were BM/BD/BD + 1 for des. But Imagine if you were to go through 90 runs and get 3x comet strike and inferno ( only seen 3x noble of the sea, bit more pirate ones, only 2 pirate eyepatches and not a single mask/eyefold/hair drop on widows ).

There's a reason why there's so little HM books on the market, it's because they simply do not drop even though people know how much they could sell them for.

@RaulCF yes, you'd do fine

Archived