Bots / Hackers in the arena

sushibandit

So many are claiming that bots are an easy win, and not all of them are. In fact I am seeing more and more unbeatable bot programs. The cheating they do is outlandish. The best you can hope for is that they dont track all game and you can win on a timer. I have played bots that I cant even nick their health. 

But everyone seems to focus on the bad bots. Ya they suck, but the good ones dont. 

4 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

So many are claiming that bots are an easy win, and not all of them are. In fact I am seeing more and more unbeatable bot programs. The cheating they do is outlandish. The best you can hope for is that they dont track all game and you can win on a timer. I have played bots that I cant even nick their health. 

But everyone seems to focus on the bad bots. Ya they suck, but the good ones dont. 

So far i've not encountered single unbeatable bot in this game.

20 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

In fact it's not bots are unbeatable it's hackers are... there are hack programs which literally makes them perma invulnerable or perma iframed so its not bots its hax XD 

12 minutes ago, Avatari said:

As Sin. I've seen lot of destroyers that are just free kill also few KFM bots

You are not seeing the bots that we are talking about then. As a sin, you would have less than zero chance against these bots. You cant stun them, you cant hide from them and you cant avoid their ani cancel. In fact you cant even avoid them since they are on you right at the start bell. Hacks all around. 

10 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

You are not seeing the bots that we are talking about then. As a sin, you would have less than zero chance against these bots. You cant stun them, you cant hide from them and you cant avoid their ani cancel. In fact you cant even avoid them since they are on you right at the start bell. Hacks all around. 

Yeah sure i havent :D Yes i've

1 minute ago, Avatari said:

Yeah sure i havent :D Yes i've

OK then tell us all how you are beating them. You cant stun them, they dont take damage anyways, and they anicancel you with more than what is normally possible inside the dynamics of the class. If you are beating them, you better write up a guide dude. 

Of course I am pretty sure you are not beating them, you just have not seen them yet. 

4 minutes ago, Akula69 said:

OK then tell us all how you are beating them. You cant stun them, they dont take damage anyways, and they anicancel you with more than what is normally possible inside the dynamics of the class. If you are beating them, you better write up a guide dude. 

Of course I am pretty sure you are not beating them, you just have not seen them yet. 

If you're talking about summoner bots that use exploit to gain immunity to all dmg theres no way of beating them and if you're talking about normal bots that see through stealth / or having perfect ani canceling then theres ways to beat them.

They're still bots and they can be easily outplayed

1 hour ago, sushibandit said:

Aggravating. No CC will work on them. At ALL.

I have seen this as well unable to use take flight on them as soon as i do i see the animation as they going up but dont leave the ground and they just start to spin then shield block rush and that jump shield ball thingy

I have been encountering quite a few of these "Destroyers" lately, Turning towards you while Webbed/Frozen, totally immune to any type of stun, litteraly ontop of me when im in Stealth and ani cancel all day long. 

It's getting pretty annoying and kills the fun with arena.

1 minute ago, Feil2 said:

I have been encountering quite a few of these "Destroyers" lately, Turning towards you while Webbed/Frozen, totally immune to any type of stun, litteraly ontop of me when im in Stealth and ani cancel all day long. 

It's getting pretty annoying and kills the fun with arena.

Lol!! yup seen this as well you stun them and they move even when stunned also noticed that they bounce around skipping frames 1 sec here 3 sec in another location with no animation also see them move when i win the match there on the ground dead and moving around dead on the floor

5 hours ago, Avatari said:

If you're talking about summoner bots that use exploit to gain immunity to all dmg theres no way of beating them and if you're talking about normal bots that see through stealth / or having perfect ani canceling then theres ways to beat them.

They're still bots and they can be easily outplayed

No look around mate. You are not seeing the bots we are talking about. Ya I know about the ones you are describing, and these are not those bots. 

38 minutes ago, Sieghlyon said:

you see bot principaly in silver in mid range gold after they are rare .

or they are terminator bot ro hacker bot 

There's bots at 1800+ and the new breed of Summoner bot is completely unbeatable. NCSoft needs to do something. 

3 minutes ago, Zooks said:

There's bots at 1800+ and the new breed of Summoner bot is completely unbeatable. NCSoft needs to do something. 

xorry i am bad for explain my thougths , i wanted to say than above mid gold you see only terminator bot (personnaly i still never meet kfm bot) and hacker bot who are invincible

it's rare to see them in tag team , in don't know why .

5 minutes ago, Sieghlyon said:

xorry i am bad for explain my thougths , i wanted to say than above mid gold you see only terminator bot (personnaly i still never meet kfm bot) and hacker bot who are invincible

it's rare to see them in tag team , in don't know why .

No worries. I've seen a few in tag, but it is much rarer to see them. Still though, NCSoft needs to do something. They can't rely on us to report them. 

Archived