Bots / Hackers in the arena

sushibandit

I am pretty sure i meet some destro boots. They are very repetetive and can be defeated. But yesterday i meet in duel 9 destros. Pretty sure some of them are boots. If i want to play with boots i will play PvE. I feel with you guys. Serious topic.

I have a similar problem.
I go for my combo as sin on destroyer but I can t go on his back because he perma rotate on me even when he is stunned. Plus when I go into the stealth he immediately know where I am even if I am on the other side of arena.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2016 at 10:14 AM, sushibandit said:

Aggravating. No CC will work on them. At ALL.

some sin plz post a video on how to consistently beat these bots:

1.  100% immune to poison, kd, stun, stealth.

2.  NONE of my skills work on them, its like i'm throwing pebbles that just bounce off.

3.  If i'm lucky enough to be in stealth and I for example, move to my flower all the way across screen, they actually jump at the same time, even though i'm in stealth and land on my flower at the same time I do. 

4.  It is a computer programmed entity, NO human error, therefore, instant split second responses.  No matter what direction i move in stealth or now, they are literally moving that same direction at the exact same time. NO human could react that fast.

5.  Sin game depends on certain factors that no other class has to deal with, therefore, making sin almost obsolete in arena against bots. I can beat human players all day long, but lost to bots most of the time. 

6. Float in air.  They jump and charge from out of range. 

The list goes on....................arena is unplayable at the moment for 1500-1850 sins imo.  Havn't seen a real player in days.  All i'm doing is struggling against destro bots that makes ALL my attacks and counters and defenses seem to be non existant.

its criminal on the part of ncsoft that they allow this to continue...............unfrickin playable. unfair.  and just plain stupid at this point.................

The last night of last season I was going to push rating until I ran into the inevitable summoner wall that poops on all average Blade Masters such as myself. I was around 1780 and getting easy wins vs normal bot destroyers and (lol) Force Masters (sorry, its nice actually beating something). I faced the same bot three games in a row, this bot was able to ignore all of my Iframes and was immune to crowd control (exception of zen bean lightning draw knockdown it was the only cc that worked, probably not programmed in yet) for the duration of all three games (no tab spin or red spin or blue or red buff required, he was just immune). The bot was able to grab me repeatedly during q and e, and even though my client made the sound and I was whitish in color I was still grabbed. The bot would use the knockdown that can be talented into a knock up on all of my cyclone Iframes (perfectly without missing one) to knock me into the air for a combo. 

Game 3 I tried to just outdamage the bot and it was the best match of the three but still a loss. This bot was so much more annoying than the bot that rolls 5 point strike 100% of the game (not once or twice but every single time), that bots roll went on cd and this is very abusable knowing what the bot will do. 

To recap I went from never having lost to a bot (won a lot vs bots, I guess I should thank them for high gold because I was low gold before they showed up), to losing three straight to the same hacking bot. Needless to say I logged for the rest of the night and season, it would seem that actual hacks like the one I am describing could be detected and the player / bot removed rapidly. 

This season is going well though, I qued into 3 locks and then 3 fms to get to gold and the normal bot super highway. I am currently 10-0 and waiting on this driver update to finish so I can que into a summoner and get rekt. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2016 at 6:06 AM, Sh0tcalla` said:

some sin plz post a video on how to consistently beat these bots:

1.  100% immune to poison, kd, stun, stealth.

2.  NONE of my skills work on them, its like i'm throwing pebbles that just bounce off.

3.  If i'm lucky enough to be in stealth and I for example, move to my flower all the way across screen, they actually jump at the same time, even though i'm in stealth and land on my flower at the same time I do. 

4.  It is a computer programmed entity, NO human error, therefore, instant split second responses.  No matter what direction i move in stealth or now, they are literally moving that same direction at the exact same time. NO human could react that fast.

5.  Sin game depends on certain factors that no other class has to deal with, therefore, making sin almost obsolete in arena against bots. I can beat human players all day long, but lost to bots most of the time. 

6. Float in air.  They jump and charge from out of range. 

The list goes on....................arena is unplayable at the moment for 1500-1850 sins imo.  Havn't seen a real player in days.  All i'm doing is struggling against destro bots that makes ALL my attacks and counters and defenses seem to be non existant.

its criminal on the part of ncsoft that they allow this to continue...............unfrickin playable. unfair.  and just plain stupid at this point.................

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ...............

Archived