Naryu Lab.. No legendary... Opinions on better solutions

Tubby

10 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Oh look another dude who thinks that players needs to spent 20 hours day to grind money so they could reach legendary thats hardly not true.

Yeah it was not right decision. How would it have any effect on players who will never reach it? If player is now at this day fully upgraded it would just mean they would never even in lvl 50 get that legendary so it would not change anything if they brought it now.

Also having legendary in game would allow other players who dont have money for it make extra money with materials and stuff just because theres 1% players who would be spending more money.

Because you don't understand the psychology of the average player. They want to be the best, have the best geared character just like you and they don't want to see other people having something that they are likely to never be able to get. You don't realize this, that's why you think the majority of the playerbase is going to be perfectly happy with never reaching it while you do which isn't the case. They will care and they will not be happy about it and quit and unlike you, they are the majority so unfortunately for you, their needs trump yours.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

Because you don't understand the psychology of the average player. They want to be the best, have the best geared character just like you and they don't want to see other people having something that they are likely to never be able to get. You don't realize this, that's why you think the majority of the playerbase is going to be perfectly happy with never reaching it while you do which isn't the case. They will care and they will not be happy about it and quit and unlike you, they are the majority so unfortunately for you, their needs trump yours.

And you dont realise that it wont change no matter how long they wait. It will still be the same in lvl 50 patch. Majority will never get it and they will cry over it. So theres no point of waiting and hold back with content and making other players bored due that

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

And you dont realise that it wont change no matter how long they wait. It will still be the same in lvl 50 patch. Majority will never get it and they will cry over it. So theres no point of waiting and hold back with content and making other players bored due that

Actually no because if released later, people are able to get alternatives that aren't just going to be strictly outclassed by a p2w weapon. Further upgrades on the HM weapon are on par with the 45 legendary weapon.

1 minute ago, Astrohawke said:

Actually no because if released later, people are able to get alternatives that aren't just going to be strictly outclassed by a p2w weapon. Further upgrades on the HM weapon are on par with the 45 legendary weapon.

Actually no.

Level 45 legendary can be upgraded to lvl 50 legendary which is still bis weapon. So even with mainstream weapon being legendary at last stages it still weaker than original lvl 45 legendary which makes your point invalid and top of that lvl 45 legendary is not that much stronger than true pirate so they still would go that way.

Theres simply no reason to hold it back

19 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Actually no.

Level 45 legendary can be upgraded to lvl 50 legendary which is still bis weapon. So even with mainstream weapon being legendary at last stages it still weaker than original lvl 45 legendary which makes your point invalid and top of that lvl 45 legendary is not that much stronger than true pirate so they still would go that way.

Theres simply no reason to hold it back

Actually you have no idea which legendary they were planning on release in the first place as there are multiple different legendary weapons from the different regions. It was speculated that the weapon would be the "storm" legendary from the old kr 45 patch which is an OWPvP weapon in which case, it would not outclass the HM weapon once the HM path reaches its own black/white legendary stage.

Either way, not releasing it now just gives more time for people to catch up since they are releasing updates so quickly. You may not be happy about it because you are already max but most people are not and don't want to see people like you getting even further ahead of them.

19 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

Actually you have no idea which legendary they were planning on release in the first place as there are multiple different legendary weapons from the different regions. It was speculated that the weapon would be the "storm" legendary from the old kr 45 patch which is an OWPvP weapon in which case, it would not outclass the HM weapon once the HM path reaches its own black/white legendary stage.

Either way, not releasing it now just gives more time for people to catch up since they are releasing updates so quickly. You may not be happy about it because you are already max but most people are not and don't want to see people like you getting even further ahead of them.

Yeah its true that we've no clue which legendary they would give us.

But in general it does not matter how long they will give ppl time those who arent making enough money wont get it and wont change damn thing. It will be same cryfest at that point.

And we who arent far ahead wont be going further? Seriously do you think so. :D If i get my motivation back after this ill be hitting 10k gold before we get lvl 50. So do you seriously think that we who actually know how to spent our time effectively wont get ahead? Yes we will and we will always stay ahead

2 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Yeah its true that we've no clue which legendary they would give us.

But in general it does not matter how long they will give ppl time those who arent making enough money wont get it and wont change damn thing. It will be same cryfest at that point.

And we who arent far ahead wont be going further? Seriously do you think so. :D If i get my motivation back after this ill be hitting 10k gold before we get lvl 50. So do you seriously think that we who actually know how to spent our time effectively wont get ahead? Yes we will and we will always stay ahead

But they are banking on the fact that you have nothing to work towards and therefore lose motivation to get further ahead.

3 minutes ago, VRock said:

i really like they remove the P2W weapon =D and will still do nary lab :)

Weapon in begin with was not any sort of p2w weapon. They just removed with excuse that they would not be able to bring us materials without adding them to hongmoon store which is not true.

But pls go ahead and run lab for nothing as long as you want

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

Weapon in begin with was not any sort of p2w weapon. They just removed with excuse that they would not be able to bring us materials without adding them to hongmoon store which is not true.

But pls go ahead and run lab for nothing as long as you want

you only see gold. Some players still enjoy play this game without that.

What basically is happening is that ppl who played the other regions want to use the knowledge they have to e-peen big flex since they couldn't do it on cn, tw or Korea.  And are annoyed that ncsoft gave a fully valid reason. It's not healthy for the game YET. You guys disregard this part,  you omit that one of the producers , Jonathan,  actually plays the game and played the other region. Don't you think he would understand first hand what it could do to the game ?

At the end of it all, you misunderstand and omit 2 facts: you are not qualified to make calls on what is healthy for the game. This is further compunded by the fact that you are in the minority.

TL;DRChill the out. I'm in the same boat and I would love to have my hands on my legendary wep and you aren't wrong for wanting what u want , but understand that it will be in the game in a much healthier state.

Since I'm sure you played the other regions I'm sure you know that at least on CN,RMT is a *cricket*ing way of life, this is an undeniable fact. I don't want this for our game.

22 minutes ago, Thoron said:

What basically is happening is that ppl who played the other regions want to use the knowledge they have to e-peen big flex since they couldn't do it on cn, tw or Korea.  And are annoyed that ncsoft gave a fully valid reason. It's not healthy for the game YET. You guys disregard this part,  you omit that one of the producers , Jonathan,  actually plays the game and played the other region. Don't you think he would understand first hand what it could do to the game ?

At the end of it all, you misunderstand and omit 2 facts: you are not qualified to make calls on what is healthy for the game. This is further compunded by the fact that you are in the minority.

TL;DRChill the out. I'm in the same boat and I would love to have my hands on my legendary wep and you aren't wrong for wanting what u want , but understand that it will be in the game in a much healthier state.

Since I'm sure you played the other regions I'm sure you know that at least on CN,RMT is a *cricket*ing way of life, this is an undeniable fact. I don't want this for our game.

Gave valid reason? Yeah let me laugh at that. They gave similar reason why EU cant have their own maintenance times "because other region would get stuff first then so we cant have that" argument. Exactly as stupid reason not give own times for EU.

Like its been said they could've easily adjust requirement for legendary to suit us. Depending what type of legendary we would be getting. Game has been out soon 2 months and other regions usually had like year to work before legendary so they could've speed it up by 30-50% because we were getting patches so much faster. Tweak it to suit us but nope instead of that they made bad argument that they would not be able to introduce it without adding p2w mechanic(which is not even remotely true) which they already once did with rngboxes which allowed players to skip 99% of their farming.

And you talk about Jonathan?  He was the one who spoutted on reddit that we will be getting legendary and after few days he takes his words back.

Only reason they wont be putting them is because they were too lazy to figure out how to adjust it to us

Not that just to rant only about this without offering any solution nor feedback.

Because Dragon Spring legendary was only legendary weapon which i actually found somewhat decent information for requirements.

So my suggestion

Heres materials to require it to stage 10

• 3410 Gold
  • 1110 x Returning Soul Stones
  • 3750 x Spirit Stones (Soulstone)
  • 1430 Medal of Honor
  • 500 x Henri Mujin Soul
  • 150 x Warrior Souls (Weapon elements)
  • 100 x Moonwater Hero Deeds
  • 400 x Keiten League Seal
  • 400 x Imperial Seal
  • 1 x Misty Forest Essence

So far what i looked its 2-3 items that are not in game and they would be coming in next expansion. So we could easily replace them with something or add 1 to loottable in naryu lab

Lets say we replace returning soulstones with moonwater transformation stones and Medal of Honor is dropped from Naryu. So thats problem solved for time being.

Everything else is already in game.

So now total those materials look insane for game thats been out for 2 months but best side of this would be that lvl 45 would not be just OWPVP or for level 45 it would carry over to level 50.

Biggest problem would be amount of moonwater transformation stones (returning soul stones) and Medal of honor. But they could be reduced to match our pace of the game actually everything could be adjusted to match our version.

Making excuses and cutting corners without solution because "we dont know how to do it" and try to think solution for months is bad way to do things like ogong exploit is still going on same with bots being able to exploit summoner with 100% immunity  so yeah. For example if this was Blizz game exploits like that would've been fixed in few days

I understand where you are coming from, I really do. I took the time to read all of ur posts a and glad u added a possible solutions because without ur latest post you only sounded entitled. 

Listen I would not call the development team lazy because at the end of the day we are not qualified to make calls on what's healthy for the game while they are. Of course they could be wrong, it happens.

Furthermore you cant crucify  Jonathan for saying that we won't get souls and because the team realised that without the legendary weps running the 4 man lab would be pointless they added it in. This isn't even remotely bad, I don't understand where ur furtration is coming from on that point....it gives us a carrot until the can think of a way to put in the weps. 

Also u act like we are 498575 months away from level 50 cap when realistically we want even be 2 months away ( and I'm being generous here )

Additionally,  I would also like you to understand that you are in the minority. It's a change that is mostly welcome because it's understood that as it stands. It's not healthy for the game yet.

Can you attempt to take out ur bias and argue otherwise ? 

Look, the economy is unstable and is rushed at the moment.  Releasing it now as it is will promote RMT. You can easily argue this point. EASILY.

Following the same train of thought ,  I keep on pressing the fact that you aren't qualified to even make these decision not because I want to degrade you or insult ur intellegence but because that is literally what it is.

1) you do not know the factors of the game they can see

2) you can not see beyond your personal bias

3) you are part of a very small minority ( which again, I happen to be part of)

Lastly for clarification,  if it's the set I believe we would have gotten then yes they start out weaker , but through upgrades they are actually stronger then the lvl 50 equivalent.

Archived