**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CrowHead said:

im postal right now hey, and im so pissed i lost my founders title, i did not beta test, help the making of the game and spend but loads of money to be treated like this.

Im pissed too, i paid so much money and only got to play a little bit until this happened.

If I don't use Wtfast program to play I get 150-200 ping and I live in North America , its just that Ncsoft servers are always better located for US citizen and Canada are kinda left out the package so without Wtfast its a definite no for me .

Wow, this is really crappy.  I'm thankful that I live in an area that gets a good ping to the servers, but it really sucks for those who are far away or in another country from where the servers are.  Hopefully there will be an official response or sticky or something that can help clarify this issue on ping boosters.

its all automotive, i got a reply saying my account is going to stay banned but when i asked why i got nothing in return, so i wrote a few more messages, and still nothing, so i dare say the support worker brine is a robot, the last message i asked if they were going to give me my money back or are they just going to continue to steal from there customers.

Archived