**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

Created another account just to post this on the forum.

Like the rest of the other players that have posted earlier, I have been using WTFast since the start of the headstart for BNS (Back when I only bought the initiate founder's pack).

With the assumption that WTFast was allowed (which enabled me to play with decent PING), I went ahead and bought the Master's founder's pack.

And now.. this -_-

If they were to ban accounts using WTFast or other PING reducing programs, NCSoft should have done it since day 1.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In any case, for the players who got their account logged and are reading this forum thread.

Go and create another account to post on this thread. For the players that have created another account to post, continue posting in this thread.

Let's make it so that they cannot just ignore this post.

My ping on normal i is 400 ms, WTFast brings it to 164. WHICH IS a huge difference for me because i live in a shitty third world country called Sri Lanka. Aren't you guys having any remorse what so ever for the players who love your game and just want to play and and not bot? Playing with 400 ping is not fun and if this does not resolve i am going to request a refund (under the trade laws you are demanded to do so) as i can do it as i didn't do anything wrong.

I have same problem!! anyone got fixed? I sent an email to ncsupport, they replied me this morning. And they tell me to reinstall!!!!

That doesn't make any sense!!!!!!!!My account got locked for suspicious activity why need reinstall launcher?

"Hi there,

As a possible fix for your issue, please uninstall the NCSoft launcher and follow the steps below to re-install the Launcher

1. To re-install only the NCSOFT Game Launcher, you can do so by downloading the installer from the link provided and save it to your Desktop: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe
  2. Right-click on the nc-launchersetup.exe and select Run as Administrator.
  3. Follow the prompts to install the program.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

lani
NCSOFT Support Team

6 minutes ago, arore said:

I didn't use any third party software and i got locked.....its been 3 days and still no one response to my ticket

Wait, you didn't use any VPN and got locked?

This is serious, they really to take a close look into this.

2 minutes ago, RogueHustle said:

I have same problem!! anyone got fixed? I sent an email to ncsupport, they replied me this morning. And they tell me to reinstall!!!!

That doesn't make any sense!!!!!

!!

"Hi there,

As a possible fix for your issue, please uninstall the NCSoft launcher and follow the steps below to re-install the Launcher

1. To re-install only the NCSOFT Game Launcher, you can do so by downloading the installer from the link provided and save it to your Desktop: http://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NC-Launcher/NC-LauncherSetup.exe

Regards,

lani
NCSOFT Support Team

How could re-installing the game fix this problem? The NCSoft account is locked in the first place. We can't even log in to the website.

They really need to clarify whether wtfast and other ping reducers are against the rules, because with a competitive pvp based game in a large geographic area like NA, it's pretty important.

Plus it's sort of been implied at times that ping reducers weren't against the rules, and i'm sure a LOT of the player-base is using them.

3 minutes ago, Smo said:

They really need to clarify whether wtfast and other ping reducers are against the rules, because with a competitive pvp based game in a large geographic area like NA, it's pretty important.

Plus it's sort of been implied at times that ping reducers weren't against the rules, and i'm sure a LOT of the player-base is using them.

All their staff KNOWS how important is a low ping on this game, they really KNOW.

So they NEED to look into this.

1 minute ago, Nogueira said:

All their staff KNOWS how important is a low ping on this game, they really KNOW.

So they NEED to look into this.

yeah, it's not like we all live in a small country the size of korea where all of the internet infrastructure is fiber optics and high quality.

if they are going to ban people for ping reducers, then most canadians would have to give up on high end competitive play. Even a lot of people who are still within the USA are still using wtfast or something similar, because the thing about NA is that a lot of the NA ISP's don't provide a very good routing service, probably most NA ISP's, and a lot of people end up using wtfast to bypass their ISP's crappy routing, even if they don't live too far away from the servers.

This really needs to be addressed ASAP.

19 minutes ago, RogueHustle said:

That doesn't make any sense!!!!!!!!My account got locked for suspicious activity why need reinstall launcher?

"Hi there,

Regards,

lani
NCSOFT Support Team

I spend 125$ on this game for play 3 days ahead. Then NC locked my account with a ridiculous reason. So what's the meant by this? I just waste my money and time?

Archived