**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a thirdpartysoftwarereadme.txt in your installation folder containing detailled infos.

I've seen people here saying they  borrowed a friends account to type in here,  really? its like "please ban this one too!"

It makes me sad to see all of you gets the ban now and can't do anything but waiting for negative replies.

I get mass-spammed in all locations up to jadestone. 3 days, same people. Blocklist limited to 50. wow.

They should separate the way of how you use such third party softwares.

But unfortunately, they don't.

I've spent 4 hours to read and understand the ToS ect. But 99% of the people don't bother.

Maybe pray and hope for some warm hearts? Rare these days...

It's the fastest way to reply to many tickets at the same time.

That's what I did when I was supporter at InnoGames. Just do a few clicks, add in directories, click the text button, mark all and there you go. :)

Feels hard they stand their no-tolerance politics for the "Lack of knowledge doesn't protect" people.

I wish they could just remove the nonstop-spammers instead of this...

3 days suspension with a warning sounds more appropriate to me.

imo

E: Also believe to attempt to incite or participate in breaking the rules by posting support

messages in the forum is against the rules as well. So just don't do it.

Don't blame, just want to prevent further damage.

NCsoft always has slow costumer support. Since Archage my account was banned for using WTFast (stupid reason, times have changed) and it literally took them 2 weeks to respond because of the headstart. Some Live chat would help but they seem to rather ignore customers and have them quit their games early.

thing is WTFast has been used for so many games. including all the BNS versions. And even Aion has the same rules.. there have been various posts in the forums on how to use various ping softwares and even Aion Rainmeter(helps to calculate dps)  which i believe falls under third party too, all being discussed and links to download them in official forums. Blade and soul Dojo has many too. So why then would players here get banned for something that that every NCsoft gamers have used on..

If the rules are different here...at the very least a notice/warning. Even an in-game notice to inform all players wouldn't hurt.Some of these are the same players that played the beta servers too. It really seems to me like in some way they did bann a quite a few gold/botters with this mass bann tactic. its just sad that the rest of the other players happen to fall under this "net" and now they find it too troublesome to sort through this.. so they give this wonderful of a reply. I really don't see how this is players fault. 

If the admins find it so hard to catch the botters/gold spammers. Have a report thread to report on gold spammers/botters. With a rule that proper screenshot/video be provided with character name. Sure it can be may not be 100% full proof But at the least they can know where to start. And warnings can be given against false reporting etc.

This is utterly the worst way to handle this mess. its not 1 or 2 players..its a whole bunch of us.

Archived