Blade Dancer vs Destoyer

Greeny191

Videos are ok but have a single problem --- gear ----  I dont really care right now which class is easier in mushin tower. I want to know which one has the easiest time leveling up and doing end game dailies. 

I guess I should also be looking into the BM as well heard they can do decent damage and can solo well enough.

These questions don't make any sense to me...watch some videos, try it out for yourself...play whatever is more fun to you.

"Easiness" is extremely subjective and depends on your play style and personal preferences.

One thing I will answer are some key differences between BD and Destroyer.

1) Destroyer has slower, but more powerful attacks. BD attacks quick and mobile but slightly less damage.

2) Destroyer has very high defense but not a lot of invulnerability skills. BD has very low defense but quite a few invulnerability skills and high base evasion.

3) You'll see BD and Destroyer grab compared a lot. Most people say BD grab is worse. I don't agree but I don't want to get into that. Destroyer grab can have chi regen and crit buff for those attacking. They don't have many skills they can use during grab of large bosses (I think only one), but the grab cooldown is only 18s. BD grab can have chi regen and Def reduction of enemy for those attacking. BD has many skills to use while grabbing large bosses, including stacking bleed but the grab cooldown is 24s.

There is one issue with BD grab that is a bug they have yet to fix in any version of the game. Sometimes when BD grabs, the enemy's hitbox gets all wonky and players have to move around and find the sweet spot in order to attack it. It is quite annoying.

There are plenty of other differences, but these are the main ones, IMO.

Picking Blade Dancer is a good idea, their swiftness and vast amounts of utility makes it a very good leveling class. With a nice choice of skill points, you'll be killing enemies quickly without worrying about focus and healing much, too.

Dunno which class is better at soloing BOSS dailies, but you'll be wasting most of your daily quest slots on the 24man dungeons, which are best done in groups. Plus some slots on PvP dailies, while Blade Dancers are said to be the 2nd-mightiest class in PvP (behind summoners)

On 2/26/2016 at 7:43 AM, Greeny191 said:

Videos are ok but have a single problem --- gear ----  I dont really care right now which class is easier in mushin tower. I want to know which one has the easiest time leveling up and doing end game dailies. 

I guess I should also be looking into the BM as well heard they can do decent damage and can solo well enough.

then what are u looking for  srsly sounds like ur looking for a class to carry u to me
id say pick the class u enjoy an go on from there
there is no easyer class to gear and do dailies no matter what class u are if u f up u get fed up in short
now now when it comes to ez of use if u really wanna be carryed threw content with lots of room for error go BM or destoryer or summoner
BD is a class u cant afford to really mess up with or ur dead enuff said lol

Archived