Thanks NCSoft

Song

Guess what just came into my mailbox today? 

Ieoaj6Q.jpg

Surprise surprise! Gold sellers! BAM! Yes, they've finally hit the mailbox. It's one thing to spam their websites in faction/region chats, another to even whisper you, and LOOK NOW! Mailbox. 
And yes NCSoft, you can't remove this picture because I've censored out their names and website.

So, as advised by a particular moderator to send a ticket through their website, I got this as a reply. 

(I'm pretty surprised because they replied to my ticket really quickly, but then again, it doesn't make up for their incompetence in this reply)

ObtYWGG.jpg

Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"We will investigate the issue and take appropriate action against anyone found to be violating the User Agreement.

For Privacy reasons, we are not able to provide specific information about what action is taken in response to this report. I'm sorry that we aren't able to provide more information about the outcome in this case."

Uh, investigate the issue? What about? That this poor soul's account got hacked and compromised, and used to send mass mail to everyone, advertising their website? This "poor soul" is a level 25 KFM botter whose other character is a level 18 destroyer. What's there to hack tbh. 

Oh, and you can't disclose the action taken? Or is it more like "I can't tell you guys that we actually ignore your reports and allow these gold sellers and botters to roam free." What, just because this level 25 KFM botter bought ncoin, enabling him/her to send mailbox, is now a premium character which allows you to earn money, that you can't take ANY action against him/her? Talk about transparency man. You're throwing your own bloody User Agreement, which you make players agree before logging in, down into the drain all in the name of profit? How disgraceful and pathetic.

Get your shit together NCSoft. 

The funniest thing is that they dont even allow free user to mail their alt.

While thoses guys look to have to issue paying at least once to send mail. ( sure NCsoft have to be happy, gold seller pay for mail... )

679996Gifgiphy.gif

that game is a true mess, that's just terrifictly awfully bad :O

Of course they do. I mean, realistically how could they not? There's how many tens of thousands of us and how many dozen of them. At least you GET a response, which is better than most. Just find it kind of funny its the same auto response they used in Aion.

Archived