How to beat Mushin FL2 with BM?

SixGod

I'm currently Lv45 HM1 with attack power 345 and HP 30k.

I killed first floor with no problem at all, then when I went to second floor, this hammer guy just keep jumping and spam fire until I am burned to death (tried 20 time today, repaired gear 3 time). Because I have to keep moving to keep out of the fire, my only source of damage is the long range flicker, and the damage from it seems so little, I never get the boss drop hp below 70%.....

So is my AP and HP too low for this boss? Or is it the skill tree? Could anyone point me to the right direction to how to beat this boss? Thanks!

what class are you playing? Is it blade dancer or blade master? If so u dont use any range skills. You keep him close and personal. Evertime he tries to do a Skill with an indicator on the ground you just q or w behind him. Also you can run around him and do dmg. I am a Blademaster and I never had any problems with F2 its F5 and F7 where Gear gets kinda important especially F7 because u need steady DPS to beat the clock.

It says in title and even in section that is BM.

You can block most of movements, do not run at all from him. If you're too far ofc he will jump on you. If he is about to use his hammer to smash you , q/e/ss behind him to avoid the fire that will come IF you get hit by the attack, if not, you're safe and sound~

Like Cane said. When you see his Skills with an indicator don't get hit by it/block it. Even if you block he spawns the fire aoe under you.

When you just move behind him with Q/E/SS and he hits nothing, then no fire will spawn.

1 hour ago, SixGod said:

, this hammer guy just keep jumping and spam fire until

this tells me, that you are to far away.

Keep it simple:

Charge him and then DPS while running a circle around him. Some attacks must be blocked, but most attacks can be dodged by just running around.

I usually just stand in front of him and block all his attacks. If he uses his hammersmash i Q and trie to stand close to the fire.

I repeat this until nearly the whole ground burns.

Then i move back, wait for him to jump on me and repeat.

Everytime he jumps on you, he will make a fire. And he only jumps if you are too far away. You are a BM. A Melee...so play it like a melee :)

Thanks guys. Thanks for clearing the fire thing for me.

At the first I was just standing in front of him and attack, and blocking his Hammer smash with 1, but then the fire appears so I q him and then got the fire again so I have to ss away and then he start jumping and fire and I gets panic and .....

So basically I need to Q E his hammer smash instead of blocking?

Also do you guys just flicker on him or the horned Right click?

Thanks

It depends.

- If you are in drawstance with lots of focus, just run around him (do this all the time, while you are in drawstance with lots of focus

- If you are in drawstance with close to no focus, block, that you can use Cyclone and then Q to get into drawstance

- If you are in Basicstance with full focus, Q to get into drastance

- If you are in Basicstance with close to no focus, block, that you can use Cyclone and then Q to get into drawstance

Usually he uses his hammersmash and shortly after that the fire appears. So basicly you can block the smash and then run around.

And i use RMB as Maindmg and LMB to animationcancel RMB

3 hours ago, Cadencia said:

It depends.

- If you are in drawstance with lots of focus, just run around him (do this all the time, while you are in drawstance with lots of focus

- If you are in drawstance with close to no focus, block, that you can use Cyclone and then Q to get into drawstance

- If you are in Basicstance with full focus, Q to get into drastance

- If you are in Basicstance with close to no focus, block, that you can use Cyclone and then Q to get into drawstance

Usually he uses his hammersmash and shortly after that the fire appears. So basicly you can block the smash and then run around.

And i use RMB as Maindmg and LMB to animationcancel RMB

Or...you could just E from draw stance the first smash and Q from basic stance the 2nd one. Or Q the first one from basic stance and SS through him for the 2nd one. Both will result in no fire at all.

Thank you ALL for your kind reply!! 

I have managed to pass 2F, 3F last night. All thanks to your help. Thank!!!

Last night I am stuck on 4F, so I went and searched on Youtube and found a guy called deebee who did all 7F tower so easily with just True Profane Sword. This just give me so much hope on BM, but then when I tried 4F myself using his build man I sucks to the ground......

Which do you guys choose on 4F as the assistant? My current stat is 371 AP and 30K HP but my SS is only the Moonwater Valor SS. Is it too bad for Mushin tower? 

1 hour ago, SixGod said:

Which do you guys choose on 4F as the assistant? My current stat is 371 AP and 30K HP but my SS is only the Moonwater Valor SS. Is it too bad for Mushin tower? 

Your partner is irrelevant. That fight is about mechanics. Don't get caught in his combo(which he does shortly after he dives behind you) and save strong aoes for his pair of adds(Flash Step, Blade call, something).

@SixGod That fight has pretty simple pattern. Just make sure your build has 2 CC skills of same type (daze on TAB and C or knock down on 3 and X).

Boss does this in cycle

1) Double hit

2) Hit

3) Jumps over you and do frontal AoE multi hit.

Sometimes he does 360 AoE knock back or add summoning.

It doesn`t really matter what add you choose. BM add will try to KD boss when he uses his 360 AoE but that`s not what you want to CC.
So how to fight him:
Block the double hit

Do some breeze hits

Block his single hit

When he jumps over you, use Q to get to his back. Now you can do free dmg while he is doing his multihit.

Repeat.

When he does his 360 AoE just SS out of range
When he rises his hands up he is going to summon adds -> use your CC to interupt that.

Insret blade call/five point strike/lightning draw into pattern at will.

Moonwater Valor SS should be enough for this floor, but you might have problem in next floor which is dps test and its definitively not enough for 7th floor where the enrage timer is pretty strict. You should spend some time in nightshade harbor and get blue/purple bloodshade SS.

3 hours ago, Dlacik said:

@SixGod That fight has pretty simple pattern. Just make sure your build has 2 CC skills of same type (daze on TAB and C or knock down on 3 and X).

Boss does this in cycle

1) Double hit

2) Hit

3) Jumps over you and do frontal AoE multi hit.

Sometimes he does 360 AoE knock back or add summoning.

It doesn`t really matter what add you choose. BM add will try to KD boss when he uses his 360 AoE but that`s not what you want to CC.
So how to fight him:
Block the double hit

Do some breeze hits

Block his single hit

When he jumps over you, use Q to get to his back. Now you can do free dmg while he is doing his multihit.

Repeat.

When he does his 360 AoE just SS out of range
When he rises his hands up he is going to summon adds -> use your CC to interupt that.

Insret blade call/five point strike/lightning draw into pattern at will.

Moonwater Valor SS should be enough for this floor, but you might have problem in next floor which is dps test and its definitively not enough for 7th floor where the enrage timer is pretty strict. You should spend some time in nightshade harbor and get blue/purple bloodshade SS.

Thank you so much for the info!

I will try it out tonight 

Cheers :D

Archived