BM WEAKEST CLASS?

Justsomeone

THANK YOU!
Even when Destros were wrecking me I kept the mentality that it was a L2P issue. A class being faceroll only goes so far.

So eventually I took the time to learn all the classes, and now I'm on a 14 game win streak. The classes aren't op. People are just bad players and don't want to attempt to get better, so they just blame.

Again... no...

There's a difference between two classes that almost need no effort, two buttons and almost auto-piloted mechanics and one that need timings and stance knowledges.

If you see 100 BMs at Diamond it only means that they  would be SuperDiamond if they were a Blade Dancer or Summoner.

You should check all the topics in the Arena section.

5 minutes ago, Grevier said:

Again... no...

There's a difference between two classes that almost need no effort, two buttons and almost auto-piloted mechanics and one that need timings and stance knowledges.

If you see 100 BMs at Diamond it only means that they  would be SuperDiamond if they were a Blade Dancer or Summoner.

You should check all the topics in the Arena section.

bm > timing ROFL, they just random block forever until they get the luck shot to stun the enemy then use all their auto target stun lock skills easiest class in the game

2 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

bm > timing ROFL, they just random block forever until they get the luck shot to stun the enemy then use all their auto target stun lock skills easiest class in the game

Not sure if troll, but yeah. I mean it's not like random blocking can't be severely punished or anything. Every class in the game has a way to break blocks. Summoners can accidentally punish random blocks just by right clicking. BM is by far the weakest class right now. I'm not saying they're garbage and unplayable, but one of the classes has to be the weakest, and right now it's indisputably BM. 

3 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

look at all those diamond bms, of course its l2p issue, bms are such cry babies it's already the easiest class to play, the only melee class hard to play is sin just deal with it

Lol this is funny BMs strong hardest class to play is Sin did i read that right? my sin only lvl 20 in arena is 6 wins 2 loses with 3 win streaks. Blocks forever? most classes can disable block for 6 sec or so  

Archived