Warlock : Do they start with basic weapon stage ?

Conor13seconds

I don't see why you wouldn't have to start from scratch. i don't think you'll be max level automatically if you create one. You'll have to level it just like any character. As for the courage if this is a class you wanted to play you'll have no issue starting from scratch to play a class you enjoyed or really wanted. Many people wanted to main this class so I don't think they'll have an issue starting over, I could be wrong though

I don't see how it's not alt friendly.

I already have half of the things I'll need to go from hongmoon to true pirate. You have to be smart with your planing, don't be lazy.

Here is the math done for u.

Just for the wep it takes 30 moonwater transformation stones and 830 soulstones :D 

It's not like we didnt have 2 weeks to prep*cough*

Just now, Thoron said:

I don't see how it's not at friendly.

I already half of the things I'll need to go from hongmoon to true pirate. You have to be smart with your planing, don't be lazy.

Here is the math done for u.

Just for the wep it takes 30 moonwater transformation stones and 830 soulstones :D 

It's not like we didnt have 2 weeks to prep*cough*

Those numbers are even more scary put like that. So i'll pass ^^ or, I could invest one month of salary into Ncoin / gold exchange, could work....

2 minutes ago, Conor13seconds said:

Those numbers are even more scary put like that. So i'll pass ^^ or, I could invest one month of salary into Ncoin / gold exchange, could work....

What?  You make USD 5 a month?  

This game is hella alt-friendly.   I'm leveling my 4th character now.

1 minute ago, Conor13seconds said:

No need , man.

Don't throw money at NC soft that they clearly don't deserve (state of the game and state of the servers for EU)

if u plan to main warlock or take it serious do the grinding now. You still have time. Furthermore you can stick to profane if u want. 

I'm just personally going for max

Archived