I know it's not diamond... But soon ;)

animadp

54 minutes ago, Vexe said:

Blade Dancer mirite

How are you dealing with Summoners and super-counterfocused KFMs?

Summoners are usually pretty easy ignore the cat... Dive in with maelstrom and grip combo when they tab out of it usually way to late. Go draw stance prematurely, and wait for them to reappear. Predict the snare with guardian tempest the right click and anti cancel. Raid and continue finish with five point and airiel combo. If they are alive afterwards they aren't happy lol.

aside from that just spec tab for grapples and never burn a cc break unless it's a cat pounce. Keep your distance don't attack dandelion, and always use your right click for the Ariel combo knockdown it aoes the cat into a knockdown and prevents it from hammering you. Stay mobile. Use blade draw to get into stance don't worry about actually hitting with it. And be sure to q and e during blade draw to null the cats interrupts. gg

as for KFM man every class has a hard counter and I'm afraid KFM is our cross to bear. But don't fret. Don't tab until stomp and spec dive bomb for ground cancel. Some people use soaring falcon knockdown also. Can try that. Use q and e to open up for raid and five point. Do your best to figure out their chains and don't give them stacks of agility. And lastly when they ss... Be ready for tiger kick thing and ss yourself or use maelstrom 

1 hour ago, Masqava said:

I don't think you want to reach diamond..

The queue's.. the queue's ..

So long,

I was at 2093 yesterday and got super long queue's.

O wow man that does sound terrible. I'd like the achievement though XD lol maybe with more players in the future :P

11 minutes ago, Bestbad said:

salty cause you do the same on plat ? :X my guide is free , its for you my fellow spinbrother

No I just think it's silly when people troll and downplay things with fabricated videos. But hey man you do you

2 hours ago, animadp said:

No I just think it's silly when people troll and downplay things with fabricated videos. But hey man you do you

come on it was supposed to be a joke. You are 1 of the many ppl who ruin this community with your significant arguments .. you couldn't put a "haha" after it ... instead you went for the childish "i watch sodapoppin stream all day" -> "aids" 

ps: sodapoppin was just an example of those streamers who literally cant say anything besides aids when they dont like something

12 hours ago, Bestbad said:

come on it was supposed to be a joke. You are 1 of the many ppl who ruin this community with your significant arguments .. you couldn't put a "haha" after it ... instead you went for the childish "i watch sodapoppin stream all day" -> "aids" 

ps: sodapoppin was just an example of those streamers who literally cant say anything besides aids when they dont like something

I don't know why your upset, I just didn't think it was funny. I am entitled to my opinion am I not. I think its bad enough there are a gazillion people in low ratings who don't know our class and get wrecked downplay our hard work that we put in to rank up. (Not that they don't already do this with most the classes) But my post was just to celebrate my achievement not to encourage the o wow your just a blade dancer argument from low tier players who say spin to win. I would kill for any of them to face a class at 1900+ and try to argue that one is weaker than the other. Yeah there are hard counters sure but nothing that cant be overcome with skill and major plays. It is all a mind game.

So sorry if I disagree with your sense of humor because you see I feel like the problem with this community is not people like me who want to stop the constant bickering and misunderstanding of the classes in the game by players who do not understand what is even happening in 90% of their arena fights they just QQ and say things like spin to win or summoner 2v1 TT. No, I believe the problem with this community is people who encourage this idiocy instead of building constructive feedback and guides for the community.

At the end of the day you do you. Ill do me.

P.S.

I don't know who sodapoppin is but saying that something is aids when it spreads ignorance in social media is a pretty common thing nowadays. Have a blessed day dude.

If any blade dancers or people in general want some legit advice about how some classes work in pvp and some great advice cotan has an amzing guide for blade dancers on BnS Dojo. It might be specifically for blade dancers but the advice given for each class 1v1 I believe is actually helpful no matter what your class is. If you are confused about a mechanic I would bargain he covers it somewhere in the guide.

Archived