Temptress Outfits Please NCSoft for all the Lyns who cannot wear it.

Charlyn

Shouts to NCSoft. I've got a little kinda Problem.. well its about the Temptress Outfits almost like 3-4 Times I've dropped the Ticket for this Outfits. I really like them but I always drop them on my Lyn's... Which is kinda depressing. It's not like I'm trying. But I would love if you would do almost all of those who have this Problem the favor of switch the unusable Outfits to someone who can use it. I would love to switch that Outfits on my future Warlock like cant you do that? I mean for all the Lyns who get this Outfit and cant even wear it or even trade it to someone who wishes for it. Its shit that we held that without using them... So let ppl call the Support and switch the Outfits from all the Lyns to their Jin,Yun or Gons. Only on their Accounts I think that would be great.

Well its not like I want to trade it from my Gon to whatever. For me the most trouble is getting this exclusiv Outfit on my LYN... and they cant even wear it.. Its just wasted on them...

you cant even sell it.. cant switch the ticket to another character on your account its just wasted drop... I just kinda want that NC would give the Lyns the possibility to switch it to whatever.. on their account so that its used... its just a costume dunno why that should be a problem :x

I do believe the outfit would just look weird on a female lyn. Would have been nice if they made one for the Lyn just not as sexy.

I keep receiving the ticket on my male character, yet I can't seem to get the dark pirate outfit drop from Mysterious man. They should let us trade in those tickets for the dark pirate for people not playing female characters.

Would work too but then it should grant you fabrics... not something shitty you cant use... Well it would be cool if they would allow you to submit a ticket and you could transfer the costume then this would be my favorite solution since I want it on my Warlock.. and since Lyn cant wear it.. kinda would be fair if you could just trade it through your own account

Archived