Afraid to make a Warlock

briney1992

On 2/21/2016 at 0:52 PM, Ambition said:

Okay so i dont know how to delete quotes, since i couldnt react on your reply for some reason, it just amazes me how people only read what they want to read, nowhere is he asking if Warlock is still OP hes just asking if you can get high rank with it, if you have the right skills ofcourse.

what is wrong with that? Im playing a BM atm, and i can tell you one thing i wouldnt recommend it to anyone atm,  they suck at pvp yeah people say it will get better @lvl 50 congrats, im talking about right now, its garbage, yeah its ''fun'' to play but who cares if you are pvp player?

if you are a pve player than ye who cares right. :)

Not bashing ya or anything but I actually prefer pvping on my Blade Master compared to my Destroyer or Force Master. It's hard and it's really fun/rewarding when I win. Of course I do get upset when I lose (I'm actually really competitive) but idk...I like the fact that I'm playing a class where if I mess up and someone notices it/punishes it, I'm pretty much donezo. So it forces me to make as little mistakes as humanly possible. Can't count how many matches the past few days (excluding bot ones x.x ) where I just went "off" with like 200 hp left and win the match. Kinda sad to say but my Destroyer will probably only be used for PvE right now (well that and if I do arena, I'm a bit paranoid I'll be looked at as a bot. Silly I know <.< ).

..... Why don't you like.. Wait for it, play it, and then judge?

Trying to figure out stuff by reading nerf rants online is a really shitty way to determine if you WILL or WILL NOT like the class.

If you're thinking about giving up on something before you even try it out, then maybe you were never really THAT interested in it in the first place.

Just play the game.

Archived