destroyers my favourite class

zxcsad12

1. I play all classes. Destroyers are not that easy. You need to be retarded to get caught by Fury. Destroyer deals damage for 6 seconds every 45 seconds lol. Don't waste your tab on anything else. Screw his grab.

2. Assassins, FMs counter Destros. I haven't lost to Destroyer on my sin and FM for a while. Maybe because I PLAYED DESTROYER TO GET TO KNOW ALL HIS SKILLS. You didn't bother, you cry. As sin I just run around throwing shit and making him spin mindlessly. If he gets ani cancel poof, Lotus Escape. Happy days.

3. Are you BM? Tough luck. But Destro vs BM is not that bad. If you shit your pants and spam block whenever you see a Destroyer 10 meters away from you and yeah, you get grabbed.

4. And if you play any other class. What's your first reaction to getting grabbed? You panic and tab, right? Then you get stunned by happy Destro, that is delighted someone wasted their TAB on freaking grab, he pops Fury, stuns you for 3 seconds, anicancels, maintains stun for 3 more seconds with ram, ani cancel, you're dead, you come cry.

KFM shouldn't have problems with Destro. My KFM is just 36, so I don't know all KFM's skills, but on my Destro KFMs (with mindless cricketters BDs) are the hardest matchup.

Destroyer making a problem ?

I do play destroyer and i didn't see anyone cry about it in a while 

If you play KFM, Just Iframe and stun him so waste his only escape then stunlock him lol

if you Sin, Play on time and light damage him till he use escape then web and stun light damage him.

if you BM, Just block and switch, knockdown him since spin don't block that lmao.

If you are BD, Well that is easy grab them every 24 second use soul stab then soul storm then run till you stun them and do nice light damage,

If you are summoner, easy make them lose their only escape and make cat hold them down before spam flower on them.

If you are FM, Just grab them try to force him to use his escape then freeze, stun, repeat 

Destroyer easy to count lol from any class even, It useless class without 2 escapes like other classes otherwise he can have 2 escape and lose his only damage skill which is fury.

14 minutes ago, Valiant said:

if you BM, Just block and switch, knockdown him since spin don't block that lmao.

If you play KFM, Just Iframe and stun him so waste his only escape then stunlock him lol

You never have enough free grabs. Also,

About KFM, Destro can escape from your stunlock with "blue Fury" and iframe your burst.

24 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Destroyer making a problem ?

I do play destroyer and i didn't see anyone cry about it in a while 

if you Sin, Play on time and light damage him till he use escape then web and stun light damage him.

If you are BD, Well that is easy grab them every 24 second use soul stab then soul storm then run till you stun them and do nice light damage,

If you are summoner, easy make them lose their only escape and make cat hold them down before spam flower on them.

If you are FM, Just grab them try to force him to use his escape then freeze, stun, repeat 

Destroyer easy to count lol from any class even, It useless class without 2 escapes like other classes otherwise he can have 2 escape and lose his only damage skill which is fury.

A good destroyer cant be stunlocked due to his deflect abilitys

Archived