Dear NCSoft

Tsunakai

Stop pushing content on us, we couldn't care less.

Fix the game as it is, fps drops, server lag, skill delay, every other problem we're encountering, every single one of them should be priority number one, otherwise you'll lose a good part of your playerbase regardless of how much content you push. No one wants to waste their time with a broken game, and no respecting publisher would push content over game stability.

No joke this stuff is so much easier to fix compared to content adaptation, yet not only are you making little effort, you're telling us about new content when all we want to hear is what you're doing to make the game run at a more acceptable level.

I guarantee if BDO has a stable gaming experience and your game still doesn't, say goodbye to your playerbase.

Just now, Tsunakai said:

Speak for yourself. I welcome new content with open arms.

Seeing how they're not making content from ground-up and already have it ready to release for a while, I don't see why wouldn't they to keep the player base entertained.

You might also note that different people work on those things: translators and proofreaders are not the people that would otherwise fix FPS drops and server lags.

You are assuming a lot here in this post.

1. That everyone, or even the majority of players are having the issues you have listed, which isn't even close to true

2. That everyone would rather they fix what we have than push on, and that we want to wait for the content until everything is "fixed"

3. That it is a big enough problem to cause a different game that plays nothing like BnS at all to steal customers away by simply having a "better" functioning game.

No one is saying there aren't problems, but as there is a different team working on the bugs than the team working on adding the CONTENT, and since you don't seem to be AWARE of this fact, you may want to educate yourself.

My point: They are working on both, they are separate teams. You have a moot point, I'm sorry.

There is more to adapting conent than making english out of korean.

Irreguardless, it's the publishing company itself that decides what is set as top priority in the development of a game, putting content above game stability is basically saying heres a bunch of stuff to do in a game you can't play properly, hope you like it.

Please think about the content before posting it. It's not as easy as you may believe it to be to fix everything ALL at once and make it 100% perfect; especially on an older game engine.

Want it all fixed now? Okay, than let them shut down the game for a solid 3 months so they can work on optimization and patches non-stop and test it fully with over thousands of PC configurations and ensure pings remain relatively low as possible to each region within reason.

P.S. They have been including optimizations and fixes per update.

Also since the forums are pretty much littered with complaints regarding game stability, i'd imagine a good chunk of the playerbase is experiencing issues. When people with basically current gen god systems are experiencing fps issues without any success resolving those issues on their own, it points to a problem with the client or the server it runs on.

You do realize fixing issues faster is not as easy as throwing more people at them? Having 100 qualified people working on investigating FPS drops may or may not be more effective - heck, might be less effective - than having 5 qualified people do that. The content being released does not mean that all the other issues are put on hold.

Look at the support, they seem to have so many people replying to support tickets that you get 10 people copypasting per ticket. Does it make it any more effective? Hardly.

4 minutes ago, Tsunakai said:

Also since the forums are pretty much littered with complaints regarding game stability, i'd imagine a good chunk of the playerbase is experiencing issues. When people with basically current gen god systems are experiencing fps issues without any success resolving those issues on their own, it points to a problem with the client or the server it runs on.

Or the idiotic compatibiliy capabilities of windows operating systems. Most people with god tier systems are having a hard time because the game is old, and was not made specifically for the technology we now have. Four years is a long time in the technology world, and while some of these problems are definitely server side, a lot of it has to do with the game running improperly/badly on windows 10, something they have to work WITH Microsoft to resolve, which...low and behold, they are DOING.

Korea and JP and CN didn't run into these problems because their technology had not advanced to the point that it was causing issues...granted I'm pretty sure CN is still pretty buggy, it used to be. Think that's the one where The add-on during the Sobo fight in 6 man poharan breaks. I'd have to look again...wow sidetracked. The point is, these compatibility issues didn't even EXIST at the time, and now that they do they are working on dealing with them.

2 hours ago, Tsunakai said:

Fix the game as it is, fps drops, server lag, skill delay, every other problem we're encountering, every single one of them should be priority number one, otherwise you'll lose a good part of your playerbase regardless of how much content you push. No one wants to waste their time with a broken game, and no respecting publisher would push content over game stability.

No joke this stuff is so much easier to fix compared to content adaptation, yet not only are you making little effort, you're telling us about new content when all we want to hear is what you're doing to make the game run at a more acceptable level.

I guarantee if BDO has a stable gaming experience and your game still doesn't, say goodbye to your playerbase.

BDO does have stable servers in all regions , problem is noone plays it in Asia anymore .

Archived