Jesus ncsoft lord of b&s, please bless us with Account Sharable Stash and Account Sharable Costumes(F3)

Separty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Separty said:

They hide the most of notes, let's pray for the best..

I actually feel like the notes did not say anything. No explanation about skills/classes change at all.

Though, since this is a pretty favorable feature, I don't think they would hide it if they really put it into the patch...

I am still considering the accountwide/serverwide wardrobe would promoting the membership selling, and it is more profitable than just costume sellings, since the membership is not a one-time sale. So either they do not do the busi analysis or they have different view on it, or it is just hard to achieve from the coding aspect? I really hope it is not an implementation reason...

Most eastern gamers grew up in an environment of exploitation.  Being severely overcharged and treated like shit, to them, is the norm.  One day, they'll figure out there are ways for publishers to monetize on games that aren't entirely at the expense of the gamer, but that day isn't today or tomorrow.  When they do figure these things out, well, companies like NCSoft will be singing a different tune.

But in the meantime, as individuals capable of making basic value judgments, we can continue to demand better treatment.

And as a note, making costumes account bound as a premium feature isn't ideal either, but it is at least a decent starting point for compromise.

There should always be one of these threads on the front page, at all times.

Its pretty ridiculous the things you cant mail to other characters/players or even sell in this game. You should be able to trade/sell all your outfits. The fact that just trading to another character is something we have to beg for is really messed up.

This game has a super boring economy.

Make this happen. Cosmetics at least being transferable on your own account is pretty much a basic liberty these days, even if B&S was released when it wasn't.

I mean, even AERIA allow this and they are in my experience the most disgusting of money grabbing publishers. Don't be like them.

The game already has account-bound items that can be transfered to other characters in the same account. I see literally no reason to make costumes bound to the account and transferable without requiring a shameless cash-grab consumable (a thing they announced). They are already pretty darn expensive compared to other games that offer you outfits for the same price BUT FOR YOUR WHOLE ACCOUNT. 

Archived