After practicing all night as a BM, this is my conclusion

What's the point? 50% of the game I'm matched against are BDs, and 40% are summoners. Doesn't matter how much practice I get, it is mathematically impossible to beat them unless they screw up big time. 

Oh, conclusion, right. My conclusion is to say *cricket* this game, it's fun while it lasted. I'm going back to Witcher 3, Destiny, and wait for Black desert to come out. Oh and R6 siege too (A PVP game where skill and knowledge actually matter)

PS. I watched pretty much all BM pvp combo guide and vs Class videos at 0.25 speed all morning. 

9 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

How dare they create a game where the mighty 893467_1452550593 does not embark on an immeasurable win streak after a day of practice!? This is an affront to all things holy and good in the world. Worry not, @893479_1452550593, the karma of these evil actions will smite them down with due haste. 

Hahaha, by the way, why is my name a bunch of random numbers? I didn't set up that way. 

49 minutes ago, 893467_1452550593 said:

What's the point? 50% of the game I'm matched against are BDs, and 40% are summoners. Doesn't matter how much practice I get, it is mathematically impossible to beat them unless they screw up big time. 

Oh, conclusion, right. My conclusion is to say *cricket* this game, it's fun while it lasted. I'm going back to Witcher 3, Destiny, and wait for Black desert to come out. Oh and R6 siege too (A PVP game where skill and knowledge actually matter)

PS. I watched pretty much all BM pvp combo guide and vs Class videos at 0.25 speed all morning. 

Don't fault you, fold to plat on my FM, Destroyer, Sin and LBD. But BM is a struggle. There is a reason why they are the lowest represented class in gold+ by a huge margin. 

Agree with Voodooblade...in combination with the Arena PvP only 200ms+ and really bad balance it just isn't hardly worth it. Especially when the PvE isn't even that interesting or good. I just overall am not a big fan of a lot of the game's PvP mechanics. I am mainly speaking to the deflect mechanic that a LOT of classes have that can just be spammed. Sure you can try to watch for it, but it is just way too spamable for most all classes. And if it would be unbalanced to take that away or give it a longer cooldown for classes, I would totally support compensating them in other areas. I just hate spammable things in a "SKILL" based PvP system.

Stop whining and wait for the lvl 50 patch. BM will get nice buffs. You can already destroy certain classes. As gold FM i have very little chance vs BMs right now. Toughest matchup. Practice more and wait the summer patch

I'm sorry you didn't receive your just deserts after a whole night of practicing the class that arguably requires the most practice.

Also, I'd argue the PvE in this game is actually really fun, but I'm also more of a solo player, and it caters nicely to being able to solo dailies/24-man content.

Archived