should i but the royal bean for pvp or just the stones

painezz

Late reply but I'm of the opinion that you should just get the Soulstones. Gear and crafting requires a huge surplus and the price is rising. If you enjoy Sunflowers in PvE however, its a good talent and you should consider it. I'm not so sold on it being great in PvP despite it being the "PvP skill"-- getting Photosynthesis going in a PvP match says less about your individual talent/skill and more about how awful your opponent is for allowing you to stack into it.

I'm honestly surprised Rumblebees (the DoT variant, in particular) wasn't the royal bean skill as opposed to Sunflowers, given the Hongmoon effects chosen.

I'd say go with the bean and skill. 

You can always get more SS's in the future, in fact a new area we will probably get in a month or two gives tons of SS's.

Plus you can still farm for the SS's after getting the skill. 

The hongmoon skill for sunflower is 100% useless for PvP as you will never get to 5 stacks. It cost you 10 sunflowers. However it is a very good hongmoon to have for PvE lets you put in at least 4 more sunflowers depending on your ping. The ones you want for PvP are the rumblebees one. It makes them so much more valuable for PvP. Hell, if I ever get those Hongmoon I would even give up Sunflowers from most of my matchups.

You need it for pve.  5 seconds of super sunflower lets you cast it 8-9 times.

And you get 2000 beans every 12 match wins if gold in 3v3, so not that horrible to grind it up, plus the wheel of misfortune will give you a scroll for 400 bean bonus if you win 2 matches.

I don't see any skill books/techniques being sold by NPC in arena. What do I exactly need to purchase to upgrade sunflower skill? and how many beans would it cost to purchase??  I thought skill books/techniques are only dropped in 4men dungeons

1 hour ago, ketone said:

I don't see any skill books/techniques being sold by NPC in arena. What do I exactly need to purchase to upgrade sunflower skill? and how many beans would it cost to purchase??  I thought skill books/techniques are only dropped in 4men dungeons

You need Royal zen bean need 5000 bean to buy it from npc.

if you are vip(?premium) user you can buy it with 4500 bean via your inventory menu 3rd button from the right.

2 hours ago, Elynya said:

You need Royal zen bean need 5000 bean to buy it from npc.

if you are vip(?premium) user you can buy it with 4500 bean via your inventory menu 3rd button from the right.

Isnt Royal zen bean the item that heals your hp and focus full? How is this a secret technique? 

13 hours ago, ketone said:

Isnt Royal zen bean the item that heals your hp and focus full? How is this a secret technique? 

Sorry for late reply yes it is a recovery item but in game has a achievement you can see yourself press u> character > skill

this achievement need you to eat 1 royal zen bean once and it will unlock 1 path of your skill.

just get soul stones.

It's 100% worthless in pvp - you'll never get 5 stacks.

PVE is easy for summoner. You can do mushin 7F, which is the current end game in profane gear effortlessly (at least I was able to), so there is just no point in getting this skill, and on top of that, it requires TWO points. You are much better off investing the points somewhere else. This skill is pure garbage.

Archived