Frost Palm Bug (please tell me if you have the same to confirm it)

Nudelstrudel

So i noticed if you spec Tier 3 Form 2 Frost palm(pve), and u used 9 Focus so you only have 1 Focus left, you cant cast Frost Palm. But with this patch the right side of the Frost Palm Tree got reduced to 1 Focus so you should be able to ? I can only start casting it again when i have 2 Focus left, but then it Costs 1 Focus to cast ? Can my fellow Forcemasters check if you have the same issue ?

Hope i explained it ok, so you understand what i mean :)

I achieved the same results. Interestingly enough, Form 1 doesn't have this same issue, even though they both tree off of the first point that reduces your cost from 2 to 1. I'm assuming that something about tier 3 is bugged so that it is still checking for 2 cost to use, even though it only takes one. 

I also tested this on form 2 tier 2, and it still won't allow you to cast with one focus left. So it's the whole form tree that is baroke. Form 1 is fine. I hadn't used form 2 before the skill tree update...but I do recall that it didn't have the cost savings (one of the reasons I specced form one prior to the update). perhaps that part of the skill didn't update with the rest?

I would like to point out that it is rare....I tend to spam so much in group runs that I barely notice if one doesn't go off...and usually a LMB is coming shortly after, or you get hit by a mob and get back a few focus from frost form anyways. So it would be a rare case situation, but definitely needs correcting.

Archived