Bloodshade harbor 4man mode

iMoon

Hello, i would like to know, did You forget to add loot for this dungeon?? Bcs if you look on the dungeon entrance.. there is no sisters hairstyle in list... and its not in F3.. and all dungeon drops only blue weapon boxes + last boss (few violent sfers) and 1 violent weapon... is it normally? 0 soul shields... no braselets.. no belts.. nothing.. no costumes..

yes you can aquire the ticket from night shade or blood shade how ever the white version which the GM showed and said was obtainable in the twitch video  has no exchange ticket of any kind the merchent they said u get it from doesnt even show it there for theres many issues

10 hours ago, iMoon said:

Hello, i would like to know, did You forget to add loot for this dungeon?? Bcs if you look on the dungeon entrance.. there is no sisters hairstyle in list... and its not in F3.. and all dungeon drops only blue weapon boxes + last boss (few violent sfers) and 1 violent weapon... is it normally? 0 soul shields... no braselets.. no belts.. nothing.. no costumes..

I don't know about the hairstyle, but I'm not sure what you're talking about with the rest of drops in your post. I've been getting those dropped in every run.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived