Do you know that ?(SpinToWin Destoyer)

Valiant

That topic is direct to every "Spin to win" Crying person.

Do you know that Spin To win can be broken by knockdown or Pierce parry?

Do you know that destroyer can't surprise  you with switch places with stun like Assassin ? 

Do you know that Destroyer can't Iframe your skills every moment like KFM?

Do you know that Destroyer don't have immune like Blade dancer ?

Do you know that Destroyer can't break your defense /block skills except every 30 second ?

Do you know that Destroyer only have one shoot to kill you or either he will be play safe ?

Do you know that in current status of the game every class cable of cc you and kill you in one combo like Destroyer ?

Do you know that outsmart destroyer is the easier than outsmart other classes special KFM, FM , BM, Assassin and BD?

Do you know that destroyer can only have 1 escape or 2 escapes but that will cost him his furry while on other hand summoner got 2 escapes + a pet to knockdown/daze you?

Do you know that destroyer shield can get broken easily with any defense breaking skill while KFM/FM freeze stats can't be broken neither FM healing freeze stats neither Assassin freeze bomb ?

no they can't

Do you know that destroyer can't surprise  you with switch places with stun like Assassin ? 
they don't need it because they want you near him
yes they can
yes they have, iframes
Do you know that Destroyer can't break your defense /block skills except every 30 second ?

because they don't need it they can spin and will hit anyway
Do you know that Destroyer only have one shoot to kill you or either he will be play safe ?
fake, they can kill you in 5s exploiting anicancel and don't need to play safe
Do you know that in current status of the game every class cable of cc you and kill you in one combo like Destroyer ?
no they can't only summoners can hit almost like a destroyer
Do you know that outsmart destroyer is the easier than outsmart other classes special KFM, FM , BM, Assassin and BD?

jump-stun-you escape-them he pull-grabb-daze-anicancel and you are dead very smart

the problem of destroyers isn't the spin it's the anicancel exploit because the game isn't balanced around it, without the anicancel they are balanced

11 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

no they can't

yes they can
yes they have, iframes

jump-stun-you escape-them he pull-grabb-daze-anicancel and you are dead very smart

the problem of destroyers isn't the spin it's the anicancel exploit because the game isn't balanced around it, without the anicancel they are balanced

Well you can try knockdown or pierce parry a spin to win you will see it getting broken.

I meant that surprise element not the switch thing.

Iframe cooldown skill is 12 second and 24 second while on other hand, KFM is 16,16 and 12 beside if a success 3 Iframe = 100% evade and movement speed 50%.

Iframe not equal immune at all, Immune you able to do damage while you in immune stats.

As I said before spin can be broken easily.

Anicancel not an exploit since game agree and okey with it.

Well a smart KFM with spam of cc and his semi furry skill can anicancel you like destoyer , Assissan with web and perfect timing can kill you easily, etc.

If you play smart like Blade master for example with knockdown, pierece parry and light damage you can kill them way easier than killing summoner.

1 hour ago, Justsomeone said:

no they can't

yes they can
yes they have, iframes

You just won this topic. Moderators please lock, nothing else needs to be said.

Well if the destroyer outplays u and u have no escape when he hits u on the ground (with 3 stun abilites enble which have a 18/30/30/45 sec cds) then u deserve to die. Its like KFM: Oh u got no trinket any more? Ok then stunlock 100-0% byebye gg!

only difference is that the kfm have to press a few more buttons in his combo.... the upside of kfm, u can just block every *cricket*ing shit u want, jump around like a monkey etc. Destroyer screw up his combo or beeing kited and ur standing there with 0 focus and everything on cd, cuz u also need ur defensiv cd's to do ur combo.

The anicancel is strong for sure but since player getting better and better in this game Destroyer is becoming weaker and weaker. 

2 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

the problem of destroyers isn't the spin it's the anicancel

thats right but its not the problem... its his only chance....

I have seen BD and kfm drop kick and anklebitter thing to knock des down while hes doing his yellow spin, but as a weak ass zero imminity skill having bm I find it easier to just wait it out. Des is actually one of the easiest classes to counter and beat for me. All you have to do is get out of the way for most of there attacks. c_c  I'd rather fight a des than a faaaaag dancer any day nomsayin.

41 minutes ago, Rue said:

Well if the destroyer outplays u and u have no escape when he hits u on the ground (with 3 stun abilites enble which have a 18/30/30/45 sec cds) then u deserve to die. Its like KFM: Oh u got no trinket any more? Ok then stunlock 100-0% byebye gg!

only difference is that the kfm have to press a few more buttons in his combo.... the upside of kfm, u can just block every *cricket*ing shit u want, jump around like a monkey etc. Destroyer screw up his combo or beeing kited and ur standing there with 0 focus and everything on cd, cuz u also need ur defensiv cd's to do ur combo.

The anicancel is strong for sure but since player getting better and better in this game Destroyer is becoming weaker and weaker. 

thats right but its not the problem... its his only chance....

That is my point, one mistake enough to kill destroyer easily while KFM got 2 escapes one for grab and other for stun/daze + he can change his tab into freeze lock for himself.

So that why I think KFM got more chance to escape and not easily to get into cc like destroyer.

Well FM, Destroyer and KFM able to make ani-cancel lol

38 minutes ago, Jam said:

I have seen BD and kfm drop kick and anklebitter thing to knock des down while hes doing his yellow spin, but as a weak ass zero imminity skill having bm I find it easier to just wait it out. Des is actually one of the easiest classes to counter and beat for me. All you have to do is get out of the way for most of there attacks. c_c  I'd rather fight a des than a faaaaag dancer any day nomsayin.

Don't forge that either Tab or Q spin use focus as a fuel while on other hand BD can spin and regain his focus with right button skill easily while resist effects and damage.

And KFM/BM Block and Iframes  cost no focus 

And btw what about summoner ? Destroyer got nerfed and summoner got pumped and the worst part that they released a legendary skills for Sunflower like wtf every class got a shitty legendary skills -.-

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

That topic is direct to every "Spin to win" Crying person.

Do you know that destroyer can only have 1 escape or 2 escapes but that will cost him his furry while on other hand summoner got 2 escapes + a pet to knockdown/daze you?

Do you know that destroyer shield can get broken easily with any defense breaking skill while KFM/FM freeze stats can't be broken neither FM healing freeze stats neither Assassin freeze bomb ?

1. Destroyer's Spin to Win = Q Spin, not Tab Spin. Q Spin can not be broken with Knockdowns/Parry Piercing abilities

2. I don't understand why you're referencing another class' ability. Are you trying to justify picking Destroyer in some unorthodox manner?

3. Refer to #2

4. Refer to #2

5. And? your point?

6. LOL, please. If you're banking on only one way to kill people, you're doing something wrong. Reroll

7. LOL you don't know what you're talking about, do you?

8. Such broken English. Please ask your ESL tutor for a refund.

9. You mean to tell me, you have to pick which skill is more worthwhile than another in any given situation?! OH MUH GAWD! #tragedy

10. Yeah, every defense skill in the game can be broken easily.. so..... your point?

7 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Don't forge that either Tab or Q spin use focus as a fuel while on other hand BD can spin and regain his focus with right button skill easily while resist effects and damage.

And KFM/BM Block and Iframes  cost no focus 

And btw what about summoner ? Destroyer got nerfed and summoner got pumped and the worst part that they released a legendary skills for Sunflower like wtf every class got a shitty legendary skills -.-

OH NOOOO! You mean, your skill actually consumes focus? OH MUH GAWD! #tragedy

@Roxefeller

??? ur arguements and statements make no sense seems like ur just here to troll than to look and understand the base of his information and on top of that ur over here calling people out on english?? his not in english class everyone else understood him but you seems to me like ur the dumb one here. ever heard of text language??? people like u make me sick. pretty sure they taught u in pre school if u have nothing good to say shut ur mouth. and ur sarcasm isn't funny its just plain stupidity 

1 hour ago, SplitBone said:

@Roxefeller

??? ur arguements and statements make no sense seems like ur just here to troll than to look and understand the base of his information and on top of that ur over here calling people out on english?? his not in english class everyone else understood him but you seems to me like ur the dumb one here. ever heard of text language??? people like u make me sick. pretty sure they taught u in pre school if u have nothing good to say shut ur mouth. and ur sarcasm isn't funny its just plain stupidity 

I'm sorry, is the format in which I laid out my responses to each one his points too difficult for you to understand?

1. In response to his first point

2. In response to his second point

...and so on.

I never said I misunderstood what points he was making only that his English is broken and should ask his ESL tutor for a refund.

Also, you don't need to be in English class to use coherent English. Text language? Oh so you're one of THOSE types of people? Sad to see this is what younger generations are coming to.

1 hour ago, Roxefeller said:

1. Destroyer's Spin to Win = Q Spin, not Tab Spin. Q Spin can not be broken with Knockdowns/Parry Piercing abilities

2. I don't understand why you're referencing another class' ability. Are you trying to justify picking Destroyer in some unorthodox manner?

3. Refer to #2

4. Refer to #2

5. And? your point?

6. LOL, please. If you're banking on only one way to kill people, you're doing something wrong. Reroll

7. LOL you don't know what you're talking about, do you?

8. Such broken English. Please ask your ESL tutor for a refund.

9. You mean to tell me, you have to pick which skill is more worthwhile than another in any given situation?! OH MUH GAWD! #tragedy

10. Yeah, every defense skill in the game can be broken easily.. so..... your point?

And if you stand in the red spin which is the Q, Then it's your fault it easy to just ss and evade that spin lol.

And I referencing to another classes due to the fact every class got it own advanced and even some of this advanced is more usefull.

And sorry if you can't understand my broken english, Not all of us are smart like you. 

1 hour ago, SplitBone said:

@Roxefeller

Just ignore him ,seem like he having a hard time with destroyer.

I play destroyer, lemme clarify some things. First lets talk this Q spin everyone cries about...you can literally SS and run around as we move super slow, and it cost tons of focus, not to mention the 1 min cooldown it has, thats 1/3rd of a match on CD alone. we have one escape that isnt even an escape> our blue tab spin cost the same as Q spin and can be interrupted not to mention you have to be spinning to even have a chance to "parry" all skills. Our E skill has to be engaged already to keep from stuns. our grab has a CD which is ridiculous. Not to mention we have to be standing on top of you. If you get beat by the red Q spin it is simply because you dont run XD. our "dazes" from said spin went from 3 sec to 1 sec after nerf...so while you read this say 1 and your out of stun....1....we dont have a cat that holds you down for an insane amount of time...with multiple escapes....or a sin who can almost perma hide..and while not hiding can white the screen or pull you from multiple location....or KFM who can CC perma if they good.....or FM who can kite and freeze mind you if we are froze we cant use ram or leap...our shield can be broken easy...all im saying is destro is NOT as op as everyone thinks..if you think spin is actually viable go watch good pvpers and you will see we dont actually spin that often. or make a destro and try arena then you will see. Ohh and by the way to the know it all that says Q spin cant be interrupted dont know what he talkin about..sin drops thats freeze trap...BOOM done. FM just freeze..and so on with other classes. ohh yea did i forget to mention once we are CC we dont have a skill to get out of it.

7 hours ago, ToeTagz said:

I play destroyer, lemme clarify some things. First lets talk this Q spin everyone cries about...you can literally SS and run around as we move super slow, and it cost tons of focus, not to mention the 1 min cooldown it has, thats 1/3rd of a match on CD alone. we have one escape that isnt even an escape> our blue tab spin cost the same as Q spin and can be interrupted not to mention you have to be spinning to even have a chance to "parry" all skills. Our E skill has to be engaged already to keep from stuns. our grab has a CD which is ridiculous. Not to mention we have to be standing on top of you. If you get beat by the red Q spin it is simply because you dont run XD. our "dazes" from said spin went from 3 sec to 1 sec after nerf...so while you read this say 1 and your out of stun....1....we dont have a cat that holds you down for an insane amount of time...with multiple escapes....or a sin who can almost perma hide..and while not hiding can white the screen or pull you from multiple location....or KFM who can CC perma if they good.....or FM who can kite and freeze mind you if we are froze we cant use ram or leap...our shield can be broken easy...all im saying is destro is NOT as op as everyone thinks..if you think spin is actually viable go watch good pvpers and you will see we dont actually spin that often. or make a destro and try arena then you will see. Ohh and by the way to the know it all that says Q spin cant be interrupted dont know what he talkin about..sin drops thats freeze trap...BOOM done. FM just freeze..and so on with other classes. ohh yea did i forget to mention once we are CC we dont have a skill to get out of it.

That is my point omg someone said the truth, Like Destroyer vs summoner special after the last patch nerf, Cat just lame your butt down every second you try to hold/damage the summoner.

Q Spin and Tab spin both Assissan can break with switch places and then stun you or either use freeze bomb.

KFM and FM can just freeze themself when you cast Q.

And let's talk about escapes Destroyer got one damn escape and if he want second one mean he will get rid of his fury which mean no damage + 22 second Iframe +12second Iframe + Poor shield that can be breaking by any defense break skill + Q and Tab spin to win whatever(Knockdown and pierece parry can break Tab while Assissan switch place + freeze +run ignore Q spin).

But what about KFM escapes ? One for grab, one for stuns/daze/etc and 3 Iframes + 6 second evade if the 3 Iframe successes +1 second resist after every Iframe + spam block without focus cost that can interrupt you + Freeze stats that can be cast if someone damage him.

Summoner , *cricket* summoner pump and destroyer nerf  now he got 2 escapes + cat that able to knock you up/down or daze you while you grab or do damage beside his 6 second immune skill +tons of heals + Cat/summoner switch places .

Blade dancer or how people like to call it Blade Cancer , 2 second immune, 5 second immune Spin to win (Same as destroyer ), Q and E switch , 2 escapes, RMB that can resist damage/ stats and restore focus )

Fm , Got like 3 escapes and Freeze stats when getting hit + Ice shield that heal him and can't be broken(Heals double the amount that destroyer shield do)Note that freeze skills can stop casting of tab spin of destroyer and blade dancer.

Assissan , Hide that can be cast either on the enemy or by smoke bomb, Flash escape, Lotus that can be spammed, Switch places +stun from really long range + Web that can be spammed and lock you down completely and don't forget decoy counter -.-.

Blade Master I think is the only far balanced class although he got 2 escapes , Block that can parry + He can change his full build to knockdown  skills that put down Destroyer and blade dancer spin down + Q and E switch .

So now talk to me about balance and spin to win more please.

Every class able to evade 1 cool down spin to win Q and can put down the spin to win Tab, lmao  

And last thing to add as a destroyer when I go against another destroyer it all about who outsmart the other first then the other one is dead.

So I'm pretty sure if anyone played destroyer in this topic would know that playing against another destroyer is way easier than playing against any other classes.

The fact is one mistake is done by any destroyer is enough to kill him while on other hand kfm or bd or any other classes need to make alot of mistakes so you can take them down,

I play destroyer, our class need adjustments for 1 reason primarily. The spins annoying but not impossible, it's the animation canceling. I can burn in 3 seconds 65-75% of a targets hp. In fact it was so cheap, and BS that I rolled BM. I like to play classes that are behind slightly, or at the middle spot, not a class that 95% involves Tab and LMB followed by RMB. If you spec the fury crit chance and crit power spec, you can kill a target in 5 secs. Though in reality after 3 seconds if cc'ed properly you have already won unless you're utter crap. But hey, I guess some people consider LMB followed by RMb repeat and win as complex. 

15 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

I play destroyer, our class need adjustments for 1 reason primarily. The spins annoying but not impossible, it's the animation canceling. I can burn in 3 seconds 65-75% of a targets hp. In fact it was so cheap, and BS that I rolled BM. I like to play classes that are behind slightly, or at the middle spot, not a class that 95% involves Tab and LMB followed by RMB. If you spec the fury crit chance and crit power spec, you can kill a target in 5 secs. Though in reality after 3 seconds if cc'ed properly you have already won unless you're utter crap. But hey, I guess some people consider LMB followed by RMb repeat and win as complex. 

You can do that easily I know, I know destroyer can kill someone easily but can you reach that person that easy ?

Like your chance to cc KFM at first of match is 50% while on other hand Cc another destroyer is like 80% chance you could do it

I know some will come and say then why you need pump if you can kill someone that fast, well KFM with crit buff can burn someone HP in 6 second of stun chain for like 75% of their hp.

10 hours ago, voodooblade said:

this works if they dont ss out.....if they ss out or q or e your chain with fury is ruined..now back to the CD on fury XD...then you leap...they q or e or ss or F depending on what they have left..same with ram...our "stuns arent near as OP as other classes...the duration a cat can hold you down after knocking you in the air is enough to be downed. or like when other classes air you out they have like a skill or 2 extra to rethrow you in the air. Dont even get me started on the crappy players who are macroing...not to mention our block tht has a crazy high CD is also the easiest to break.

Archived