Nerf X class, i can't beat it. [QQ guide]

Twitchybird

4 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

8WMMz3X.jpg

SO you won over 30 points a game when the best i got was 13 ? seams the system is fine ... and before you say (but thats because it s a win streak)  my first 3 games were wins and i had 13 points at best... oh just notice that it was before the patch ... i take that back before patch i reached gold in 20 games or so ...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

8WMMz3X.jpg

No, you can't call bullshit actually. 

Amazing! I had a 13 win streak while drunk as *cricket*, pressing random buttons, so this proves what?

Still afraid to answer questions? Come one, tell us why the sum is balanced right now ino!

3 minutes ago, Blark said:

Amazing! I had a 13 win streak while drunk as *cricket*, pressing random buttons, so this proves what?

Still afraid to answer questions? Come one, tell us why the sum is balanced right now ino!

Dude look at his chat and now look at his zen beans ! That was at the release when everyone was going in arena at lvl 14 ...

Btw i didnt know that you could play kfm as lyn

17 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Dude look at his chat and now look at his zen beans ! That was at the release when everyone was going in arena at lvl 14 ...

Btw i didnt know that you could play kfm as lyn

That's clearly not my KFM. I used this picture to prove to an individual that you could in fact get to gold in 13 or less matches. I had no screens of my KFM so i used my Summoner as proof. 

24 minutes ago, Blark said:

You know it's funny how you instantly write it off as the class being op. I got to diamond in the pre-season. I played on the korean servers before i ever started playing on EU. 

Still afraid to answer questions? Are you retarded? I've been answering questions. Where do you even get this from? You're clearly mentally challenged. 

Why don't you go ahead and tell me why the summoner is op, then i'll explain to you in detail as to why you're wrong and just how bad you are at the game.

3 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

That's clearly not my KFM. I used this picture to prove to an individual that you could in fact get to gold in 13 or less matches. I had no screens of my KFM so i used my Summoner as proof. 

"i reached gold in less than 13 games pre patch at release when everyone was playing arena at lvl 13 so that proves alot"   that s like saying "you can buy an house in the US for 3 dollars ...in 1850"    or "why do people complain about polution ! there is no polution ...in 1675"

Summoner is broken, that's why people are QQing because it's the only way for a slight minute chance of NCsoft seeing all of the feedback and doing something about it. I for one will not be sticking around on this game for much longer if Summoners aren't looked at, they are single handedly ruining the PvP on such a good game, it's extremely disappointing that a company could do a game so well but screw up one aspect so bad, due to that one screw up it's screwing up a whole section of their game, PvP.

1 minute ago, zibouyah said:

"i reached gold in less than 13 games pre patch at release when everyone was playing arena at lvl 13 so that proves alot"   that s like saying "you can buy an house in the US for 3 dollars ...in 1850"    or "why do people complain about polution ! there is no polution ...in 1675"

I don't think you know how to quote properly.. Like.. At all.. As i never said the following line:

"i reached gold in less than 13 games pre patch at release when everyone was playing arena at lvl 13 so that proves alot"

Which means that you basically are trying to put words into my mouth to win an argument? I really can't be bothered with deciphering that mess. 

Fact is, you called bullshit. I proved you oh so wrong. You're mad, i get that. 

And did you really compare freaking 2 days ago with 1850 and 1675? Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

Still afraid to answer questions? Are you retarded? I've been answering questions. Where do you even get this from? You're clearly mentally challenged. 

You did in fact not answer questions, so again:

Every class has it's cc's, pvp is basically cc vs cc in bns.

Now with the sum you have to focus on two entities, while only having cc's for one (unlike any other class), which would be ok, if the pet was really squishy. How is that fair from a skill standpoint? Please elaborate on why you think that is ok!

Can you elaborate on that, or are you in fact, as you call it "mentally challenged"?

2 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

Summoner is broken, that's why people are QQing because it's the only way for a slight minute chance of NCsoft seeing all of the feedback and doing something about it. I for one will not be sticking around on this game for much longer if Summoners aren't looked at, they are single handedly ruining the PvP on such a good game, it's extremely disappointing that a company could do a game so well but screw up one aspect so bad, due to that one screw up it's screwing up a whole section of their game, PvP.

*Sigh* Clearly you're incapable of reading. "It's broken, nerf" You didn't even include a single example of what's broken. 

Fact is, you're struggling, you don't like challenges and need to get your hand held to get anywhere.

8 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

I don't think you know how to quote properly.. Like.. At all.. As i never said the following line:

"i reached gold in less than 13 games pre patch at release when everyone was playing arena at lvl 13 so that proves alot"

Which means that you basically are trying to put words into my mouth to win an argument? I really can't be bothered with deciphering that mess. 

Fact is, you called bullshit. I proved you oh so wrong. You're mad, i get that. 

And did you really compare freaking 2 days ago with 1850 and 1675? Lol. 

2 days ago ? That s why you have 0 zen beans after 9 wins ? Can you smell it ? that smelly smell ? thats right the smell of bullshit .

Who gives a single *cricket* about you reaching gold PRE PATCH ? If you got 300 per win pre patch would you still use it as an argument ?

You say i can t quote ? well let me make it easier for you ... context is the key word  what you did pre patch has no value post patch and you know hwy ? because the nimber of points you were rewarded pre patch is nowhere near what it is post patch ... the context has changed  that s why saying "you can reach gold in 9 wins " when it s impossible as of now and using a screen from a patch where it was possible as an exemple is like as i said saying that you could buy and house for 3 dollars  it was possible 200 years ago but no now ... maybe now you understand why your "proof" made a big "poof"

28 minutes ago, Blark said:

You did in fact not answer questions, so again:

Every class has it's cc's, pvp is basically cc vs cc in bns.

Now with the sum you have to focus on two entities, while only having cc's for one (unlike any other class), which would be ok, if the pet was really squishy. How is that fair from a skill standpoint? Please elaborate on why you think that is ok!

Can you elaborate on that, or are you in fact, as you call it "mentally challenged"?

Depending on your class, you can CC the pet for a long duration of time without the summoner being able to do anything about it. Two entities is tricky, not broken. You just have to decide whether you want to focus the summoner or the pet. As in my experience the biggest mistake people make is focusing the pet even after i've put it into defensive stance, allowing me to stand there and do free damage. They kept on making that mistake all the way up until plat, and even a bit into plat as well. 

I do however think that the targetting needs an overhaul, as i do find it very hard to target the summoner sometimes when i'm on my KFM and it is indeed extremely annoying blowing big cooldowns on the wrong target. But that's not an issue with the class itself. 

The summoner as a class only has 1 evade, they're so easy to catch it's ridiculous. Any class in the game can keep jumping after a summoner all day long. Every single class in the game aside from summoners has an arsenal of long lasting CC juggles, summoners only has 1-2 hard CC's that doesn't last for very long. 

And i mean come on, once you've got the summoner CC'd it's basically free damage for days. You can see the pet's anklebiter coming from a mile away, and if you can't then you're just bad at the game, of course they're going to try to CC you during your wombo combos, and if we go by common logic, the faster you cc them the better. Which in higher ranks, was not true, as they'd jump away once my pet got close to them, and i'd miss, effectively rendering me defenseless. 

In short, fix targetting. Spar summoners, learn how to counter their playstyle and you'll see that they're not as broken as you're making them out to be. 

Now tell us, why do you think the summoner is weak or balanced compared to the other classes in regard to skill vs. reward?

I don't think it's weak at all. I think it's definitely mid-top tier. What makes them balanced is their complete lack of evasion skills, and lack of CC. Other classes can CC for a much longer time. 

I also don't think that the difficulty of the class should be an indicator as to how good a class is. Do you honestly think that a class should be worse than other classes based on the star rating during character creation? That's stupid. 

Now with the sum you have to focus on two entities, while only having cc's for one 

Um, you only really have to focus on one entity, you should never focus both. All it takes is a new strategy and build. 

Also your point: "Ive got gold with kfm" is quite invalid

My KFM being gold was never point. My  point was that getting to gold is easy and that it takes little skill with any class in the game to get there. 

And i do apologize for calling you mentally challenged. I must have missed your comment.

10 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

2 days ago ? That s why you have 0 zen beans after 9 wins ? Can you smell it ? that smelly smell ? thats right the smell of bullshit .

Who gives a single *cricket* about you reaching gold PRE PATCH ? If you got 300 per win pre patch would you still use it as an argument ?

You say i can t quote ? well let me make it easier for you ... context is the key word  what you did pre patch has no value post patch and you know hwy ? because the nimber of points you were rewarded pre patch is nowhere near what it is post patch ... the context has changed  that s why saying "you can reach gold in 9 wins " when it s impossible as of now and using a screen from a patch where it was possible as an exemple is like as i said saying that you could buy and house for 3 dollars  it was possible 200 years ago but no now ... maybe now you understand why your "proof" made a big "poof"

I would love to tell you just how wrong you are. But i've gotta get to work. Bai ;)

6 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

I would love to tell you just how wrong you are. But i've gotta get to work. Bai ;)

Yeah you could have just posted a screen of the current patch  like you know log into the game and take a screen ...but nop it was easier to dig a screen  from the dawn of times ...the logic is amazing .  And buy the way  if proving me wrong was about your pic not being from the previous patch then i understand why you are backing away .

That smiley just shows your embarrassment . When people get exposed they usualy try to save some dignity with this kind of moves .."hey after arguing for over an hour i never got the actual time to prove that you are wrong but believe me you are wrong and it s easy to prove and i can do it easily but right now i got a call from nasa so i got to go :))))"

yeah nothing new under the sun 

6 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Yeah you could have just posted a screen of the current patch  like you know log into the game and take a screen ...but nop it was easier to dig a screen  from the dawn of times ...the logic is amazing .  And buy the way  if proving me wrong was about your pic not being from the previous patch then i understand why you are backing away .

That smiley just shows your embarrassment . When people get exposed they usualy try to save some dignity with this kind of moves .."hey after arguing for over an hour i never got the actual time to prove that you are wrong but believe me you are wrong and it s easy to prove and i can do it easily but right now i got a call from nasa so i got to go :))))"

yeah nothing new under the sun 

Okay, wow. Your stupidity knows no bounds. First off:

Wasn't i the one who stated that it was an old screen? It was wasn't it? So you exposed absolutely nothing . 2, i used that screen because it was in my skype chat, on my phone, at work, during my lunch. 

So it's kind of hard for me, to "just log onto the game and take a screenshot". 

Secondly:

Show me the patch note that says that they decreased the amount of points you get for winning arenas. You see, you simply saying that they changed it, proves nothing

So far you've exposed and proved nothing. At all. You're a failure. 

I don't have enough fingers to count the types of people in this thread..or maybe I do?

Some either try to keep their own opinion with some classes being..over pawered (hah), yet they still didn't try jackshit; either this guy zibo that tries to prove something...what?

Either this clearly type of people which try and bash each other with arguments, because they either can't admit the fact that they purely should give time to learning other class movements, going already and making the threads with nerf. It is possible to beat all classes with all classes, some harder than others but possible. Maybe this patch shouldn't have been stuck at 45, but hey, no one said is impossible. Reminder just read a thread somewhere where a person asked to nerf Hado just because he couldn't kill him..don't you think you should be the one that should get better? And not the boss to be nerfed?

Also attacking back with silly insults, yes insults but quite silly, will just make some other people get mad because unknown facts and reasons and they will just keep trying to throw same thing. Because this is how life works, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Shirou said:

I don't have enough fingers to count the types of people in this thread..or maybe I do?

Some either try to keep their own opinion with some classes being..over pawered (hah), yet they still didn't try jackshit; either this guy zibo that tries to prove something...what?

Either this clearly type of people which try and bash each other with arguments, because they either can't admit the fact that they purely should give time to learning other class movements, going already and making the threads with nerf. It is possible to beat all classes with all classes, some harder than others but possible. Maybe this patch shouldn't have been stuck at 45, but hey, no one said is impossible. Reminder just read a thread somewhere where a person asked to nerf Hado just because he couldn't kill him..don't you think you should be the one that should get better? And not the boss to be nerfed?

Also attacking back with silly insults, yes insults but quite silly, will just make some other people get mad because unknown facts and reasons and they will just keep trying to throw same thing. Because this is how life works, isn't it?

I agree with your first paragraph completely. People seem to think that they can master pvp in less than 50 matches. IF they struggle with anything at all, nerf. 

That's not what this thread was even about. I wanted to people to use constructive critisicm instead of just calling out every single class in the game just because they can't beat that specific class. Apparently me, using my own experience as a summoner turned this into a "nerf summoner" thread. 

9 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

Okay, wow. Your stupidity knows no bounds. First off:

Wasn't i the one who stated that it was an old screen? It was wasn't it? So you exposed absolutely nothing . 2, i used that screen because it was in my skype chat, on my phone, at work, during my lunch. 

So it's kind of hard for me, to "just log onto the game and take a screenshot". 

Secondly:

Show me the patch note that says that they decreased the amount of points you get for winning arenas. You see, you simply saying that they changed it, proves nothing

So far you've exposed and proved nothing. At all. You're a failure. 

In league of legends the max number of points you could get or lose and how it was calculated was never explained and never told .Those numbers changed almost each season (it changed again last patch ) and no patch note released from riot talks about that . Yup league of legends the biggest competitive video game doesnt do it .

And i m supposed to expect nc soft to do it for a game that was released a month ago ? And for a patch that actualy opened the preseason ? (because lets face it before this patch arena was just some kind of ranked sparing). I m still waiting for you to come up with a valid argument but its nice to see you try ...another failed attempt but sheer up

5 minutes ago, Twitchybird said:

I agree with your first paragraph completely. People seem to think that they can master pvp in less than 50 matches. IF they struggle with anything at all, nerf. 

That's not what this thread was even about. I wanted to people to use constructive critisicm instead of just calling out every single class in the game just because they can't beat that specific class. Apparently me, using my own experience as a summoner turned this into a "nerf summoner" thread. 

I made a massive answer to your post when i first replied about my concerns about this game and you never answered to those shortcomings of bns . So my guess is that you never wanted "constructive criticism"  but rather rant at people that are unhappy with the sate of the game and call them names . How sad ...

15 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

In league of legends the max number of points you could get or lose and how it was calculated was never explained and never told .Those numbers changed almost each season (it changed again last patch ) and no patch note released from riot talks about that . Yup league of legends the biggest competitive video game doesnt do it .

And i m supposed to expect nc soft to do it for a game that was released a month ago ? And for a patch that actualy opened the preseason ? (because lets face it before this patch arena was just some kind of ranked sparing). I m still waiting for you to come up with a valid argument but its nice to see you try ...another failed attempt but sheer up

Dude, seriously? 

You are just claiming something, and you're not even able to prove it. You're in the wrong. 

Don't come here with your league of legends crap, it has absolutely nothing to do with this game in the slightest. 

"I made a massive answer to your post when i first replied about my concerns about this game and you never answered to those shortcomings of bns . So my guess is that you never wanted "constructive criticism"  but rather rant at people that are unhappy with the sate of the game and call them names . How sad .. "

Your points were stupid, so i didn't feel the need to answer them. And the point flew right past you, several times actually. 

But i'll amuse the masses by answering. 

"Don't release a ping dependant game". 

If everyone lags, is it not fair? Immediately your point is invalid. And my ping is 40-60. It's very playable. Maybe you're on the wrong server or your internet just sucks.

"It's balanced around 50"

50 is coming. Nobody is forcing you to play the game. If you think it's so unbalanced, then simply stop playing it and come back when the 50 patch has arrived. It really doesn't take much brain power to come to this conclusion.

And you repeatedly make the same mistakes over and over again. You keep comparing games. This is not a League spin off, it's not even in the same category. It's not a wow clone, the mechanics aren't even similar. 

You say that Diamond KFMs are getting farmed by plats, so in your opinion the plat player shouldn't be able to beat the diamond player, how then would the plat player climb to diamond? Clearly he has beaten many assassins and i do think that Assassin vs KFM is very unfavorable for the KFM, i struggle with them myself. But they're not unbeatable in any sort of way. If you lose a match, you made mistakes, it's as simple as that. 

You guess i never wanted constructive critisicm. Ok. Um.

This thread was made to point out that people are making pointless and stupid threads. In which i pointed out that saying that a class i broken doesn't help the anyone. If you're going to complain about something then you know, it'd probably be helpful if you actually stated what issues you're facing. Yet 90% of the posts aren't. 

I was simply trying to make people use constructive critisicm instead of just randomly bashing a class. Because again, devs can't do anything about it if they don't know what's wrong. 

I will no longer answer your comments. I've debunked everything you've tried thus far and i'm getting tired of it. 

Dude, seriously? 

You are just claiming something, and you're not even able to prove it. You're in the wrong. 

The points gain wans t even released in the actual release patch so how did we find out how much point we could gain ? well by actualy playing and gaining points !

How did i notice that it had decreased ? same thing played the game and earned those points (13 at most and around 25 pre patch)

If everyone lags, is it not fair?

It would be if every class was the same and if every class was as lag dependent but as of now there are only 3 classes that rely on ani cancel (witch are ping dependant moves  kfm destro and fm ) . When even people like jaesung say that with lag you re better of as a lbm then you calling me stupid for stating this issue just makes you a tool .

Try to play Tekken 6 with lag ...above 80 ms you couldn t get out of grabs and that made grapplers broken online to a point where there was an unwritten rule among the community to not use grabs in an online match .

Maybe you're on the wrong server or your internet just sucks.

i got 40 ms in league and around 50 in wow

5079564994.png

Yeah my internet sucks right ? (as you can see the server i tested is in frankfurt same as bns servers and league s)

You say that Diamond KFMs are getting farmed by plats, so in your opinion the plat player shouldn't be able to beat the diamond player, how then would the plat player climb to diamond?

Did i use the word "beaten" or "farmed"  i think i used the word 'farmed' as in *cricket* slapped for points .

"It's balanced around 50"

50 is coming. Nobody is forcing you to play the game. If you think it's so unbalanced, then simply stop playing it and come back when the 50 patch has arrived. It really doesn't take much brain power to come to this conclusion.

So you are admitting yourself that the game is broken ? Oh goody

If you lose a match, you made mistakes, it's as simple as that. 

If Mike Tyson beats you then you made a mistake .It was a fair fight you just need to practice your moves and learn .

I've debunked everything you've tried thus far and i'm getting tired of it. 

You hope so ...

As a FM I'm now really clueless how to counter summoner class. What I mean is this class have everything you would need: heal, CC, tank, stealth(!!), projectile resistance, and huge burst when KD&Sunflower.

So far I've tried many different strategies, but none seems to work anymore. At the beginning I was making pets unconcious what actually left summoners vulnerable, but now thay counter it with just running around sleeping pet, and it's just a matter of time before I will wake them up by mistake. Ofc. you can say that it is a targetting issue, but still it's a part of the game, which makes SM hard to deal with (as FM!!!!).

Another issue is, when you say that we should focus one target. When I focus pet, it goes into tanky mode and I'm just waisting my time killing it. Whan I focus summoner, I get CC'ed by pet and raped few seconds later, or summ just vanishes and I waste most of my escapes to "catch" running summoner or evading more CCs from the pet.

When I manage to get some burst agains summoner, he just uses projectile immunity and heals what he lost. During this time I can basically just run away, but then again, pet just catches me and I'm raped again.

Some ppl say that I should leave my escape for the time when SM uses his burst combo, but how am I supposed to spare my escape when I get caugth by a cat and I lose half of my HP by being simply poked during that time.

I know someone posted a short guide how to "defeat" summoner, but all it was, was a vague description of the skills, and what are the common mistakes when summoner is using x skill - not that I know how this skill actually looks like, and when to expect it. It just gave a slight idea, nothing above than that.

I happened to kill SM very few times, but it was mostly due to their terrible play, like they were doint nothing to counter my attacks. But it is hard to say that such match actually means anything.

If someone can give me a valid idea how to deal with all those advantages and massive amount of utilities that SM has, then I might consider changing my opinion about this class being OP right now.

well with the new patch they made summoners even harder to beat and fighting them aas a destro is now very stressful. before destroyers use to be there match up now they steam roll destroyers.  u cant avoid cat and continue to knock up summoner because while in the air idk if its just me or if every class gets this when they knock a summoner up in the air. the stupid cat can just come and hit u out even tho u are at mid air combo or about to finish ur air combo.

last time i try to fight a sum as a destro i air combo him about to hit the ground and bam my air combo is useless now against summoners. and u cant just zerk the cat down anymore cuz summoner will just heal em and u cant zerk summoners becuase cat will just stun u, so like ok do i just sstand and die. thanks to the new patch taking away destro air combo knock down while landing the only class that can somewhat match against a summoner is gone. and it seems to me that the cat feels like it got buffed and does not lose alot of health even when u rage it.  

but even with all that i am not one to just stand there and die but fighting a summoner in pvp now has been more cancer than ever. the fact u are fighting 2 people and on top of that u cant even do air combo on a summoner as a destroyer with out geting knocked out of it is stupid. SEEMS to ME like this Game is gonna turn into Tera Give everything to THE LOLI race and exclude the rest. nerf Destro was just the first  as the months go by the only class that will be good enough now will the be ELIN LOLi type classes. Meaning summoner and Blade Dancers.

u can see how unbalance its already geting when every class u fight in Gold is a Summoner and  a Blade dancer becuase everyone thinks now that is the only class good enough to get into Plat with easy mode. 

@Twitchybird So you picked KFM, started to spam your abilities ran around the map and got to gold?

Or you knew what you were doing and just kicked ass?

I think its the 2nd one right?

So all your arguments are invalid not ours, just because you have spent a lot of time learning this game doesnt mean its ballanced. Just cos chess players with black side win white side doesnt make it ballanced. Every pro player will tell you white has advantage.

And summoners has hudge advantage. You literally have to be expirienced player to beat summoners. Summoner can be a retard and still win.

Its the same with Lyns and Destroyers. (Ofc with little less advantage) but the advantage there is. Its easy to outplay BMs defences, but even pros struggle with LBD, Like im watching Mosh47 right now on twitch. Hes struggling to get past LBD defences. He has NO torubble to kick BMs. 

Archived