Login Failed (42).

Tiffany

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI I cannot run up the launcher I am getting this message Data Error Could not connect to the update server. Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at it gives the support webby, then E01005 Nic updater.nlauncher.ncsoft.com_17231940. I tried to go to the support page on the website but seems that is down as well, I updated the game earlier today and was playing fine. Not sure what is going on please let this be a server error would take me forever to redownload as we only get 8mg broadband here :*(

my server is Windrest

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Thanks! Are you trying to connect to NA or EU then?

EU. Got the same Problem with some Clanmates, we got kicked from the game before(same strange random logout phenomena since release) and can't log back in. Insert PW, klick on log in, Launcher starts loading but strangely is in front of EVERYTHING, like, my mouse vanishes behind it and its not interactive anymore, after a few seconds 

I'm getting the same problem, since about 1.5 hours ago. I managed to get to the PIN screen, where it disconnected me, and I haven't been able to get back in since. It doesn't even go to the PIN screen anymore. Just gets stuck at the first login window.

"Login failed. Please try again in a few minutes. (42)"

Server: Master Hong (NA)

1 minute ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Im trying to connect to NA, sadly after a brief pause after inputting my password I would get the same error as OP "Login failed. Please try again in a few minutes (42)"

I get the same pause after I press log in. It's like the launcher freezes, then it says logging in for about 1 min, then the 42 error.

Archived