Will you re-roll after this patch?

Soapsalesman

Ill re roll to summoners, I reached gold with force master, but I don't think, force master can squeeze any more juice, with the current stats, simply speaking summoner, destro and assassin are the top classes, not only have I seen this, I have faced them in the arena and they are harder to kill ( even noobs with no skill ho dont even counter, use combos , sustain or anything strategic win sometimes, pressing the same abilitys  over and over and over) and unfortunatly I am winning waaaaaay more with summoner than any other class,  I might even reach diamond  with cheap summoner ( and I barely even read his skills, I just run away heal the cat and troll the opponent with flowers).

Why would I want my game experience to be easy?  How is that rewarding in the slightest?  If I thoroughly enjoyed being a Summoner with a pet, or a Lyn Blade Dancer, then I'd just stick with it.  But I enjoy being an FM.  So I'm sticking with FM.  Through any patch.

Plus, my FM feels way better with this patch.  Even just the changes to the Furies with only 3 fast hits instead of 5 slow ones is just... it's beautiful.

2 hours ago, Haze777 said:

Ill re roll to summoners, I reached gold with force master, but I don't think, force master can squeeze any more juice, with the current stats, simply speaking summoner, destro and assassin are the top classes, not only have I seen this, I have faced them in the arena and they are harder to kill ( even noobs with no skill ho dont even counter, use combos , sustain or anything strategic win sometimes, pressing the same abilitys  over and over and over) and unfortunatly I am winning waaaaaay more with summoner than any other class,  I might even reach diamond  with cheap summoner ( and I barely even read his skills, I just run away heal the cat and troll the opponent with flowers).

You should look at the leaderboard. Forcemaster has been #1/#2 since the patch came out. He's somehow squeezing some juice out of it. Must be hax. 

Archived