Account "sharing"

KingOFmambo

Is this against the TOS??

i have a friend that couldnt use the marketplace, because NCsoft is utterly useless so a large portion of the playerbase cant use the marketplace properly..

and since making money without marketplace is pretty hard at low lvls, i offered to log on her account and sell her stuff on the marketplace.. not to mention that you also only have 10 sell orders daily max.. which is also utterly stupid..

and today when she tried to log, it said her account was locked.. wtf?

2 minutes ago, KingOFmambo said:

Is this against the TOS??

i have a friend that couldnt use the marketplace, because NCsoft is utterly useless so a large portion of the playerbase cant use the marketplace properly..

and since making money without marketplace is pretty hard at low lvls, i offered to log on her account and sell her stuff on the marketplace.. not to mention that you also only have 10 sell orders daily max.. which is also utterly stupid..

and today when she tried to log, it said her account was locked.. wtf?

Nope , you can share accounts just fine . It's not against anything .

Just now, Kaom said:

Nope , you can share accounts just fine . It's not against anything .

Ty, i was looking for the TOS but couldnt find any link to it..

im so confused now about this.. and she cant even use the account to submit a support ticket..

NCsoft.. such a huge let down with this game.. we'll probably just go back to TESO if random problems and shits keep happening zzz

1 minute ago, KingOFmambo said:

im so confused now about this.. and she cant even use the account to submit a support ticket..

NCsoft.. such a huge let down with this game.. we'll probably just go back to TESO if random problems and shits keep happening zzz

You know how it is with theme-park MMOs :P

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-user-agreement.php

It is not allowed unless the person is a minor under which you are legally responsible for

ACCOUNT ACCESS AND PERMISSIBLE ASSIGNMENT

1. BY CLICKING "I ACCEPT" YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE: 1) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OTHERWISE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF; 2) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OTHERWISE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND A MINOR AGE 13-17 FOR WHOM YOU ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO THE GAME; OR 3) A MINOR AGE 13-17 WHO HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED TO CLICK "I ACCEPT" UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 9(C) BELOW. YOU ARE HEREBY FOREWARNED THAT NCSOFT MAY, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, EXERCISE ITS SECTION 3(B) RIGHT TO TERMINATE BASED ON FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE CRITERIA ABOVE.
  2. EACH ACCOUNT MAY ONLY BE USED BY ONE PERSON. IF A MINOR HAS BEEN ALLOWED ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT UNDER SECTION 9(C) BELOW, ONLY THAT MINOR MAY USE THE ACCOUNT THEREAFTER. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 9(C) BELOW, YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER OF RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DO SO IS NULL AND VOID.

15 minutes ago, KingOFmambo said:

Have her put in a ticket asking the account to be unlocked. Explain the situation and the GM will likely have her change password and such but unless they have serious reason to punish will likely unlock the account. The Terms of Service allow them to do what they feel is just, that doesn't mean they need to be executioners

She can make a free account and submit the ticket.

Archived