Blade Dancer random immunity?

Bobonuke

I HOPE other people have noticed this bug abusing shit with these blade dancers, after they do an aerial combo, they become immune and can only AUTO attack. As a diamond player, I know the difference with their immunity spells, this is not to be confused with their spin; spinning sword or their spinning sword resist buff. It ONLY happens after an aerial combo. They normally try to do it when they have no spells left so they can wait out their cooldowns. You'll see them auto attack away and face only one direction, being unable to turn because this is clearly a BUG. Once they have something back, the only way for them to get out of that bug is to cast something.

Honorable mentions seen doing this:

I've posted about this on the forums before, other people have said something about it from these same people. This is not an 'ability', it is a bug and it's being exploited.

you are making no sense whatsoever xD the ability that you call "auto attack" is basically the same animation that our LMB has but it has 3 charges if you talented it and absorbs damage for those 3 attacks.... this 3 attack can be can be made into a ~6 second immune if done right 

https://bnstree.com/BD?build=450000214431

this is the ability . and i am too a diamond player and there is no way i get perma immune after aerial combo 

2 minutes ago, Bestbad said:

you are making no sense whatsoever xD the ability that you call "auto attack" is basically the same animation that our LMB has but it has 3 charges if you talented it and absorbs damage for those 3 attacks.... this 3 attack can be can be made into a ~6 second immune if done right 

https://bnstree.com/BD?build=450000214431

this is the ability . and i am too a diamond player and there is no way i get perma immune after aerial combo 

You're making yourself look really stupid, what you linked; what I said, and what YOU said have NOTHING in common. Reread my first post, make sure you read it thoroughly because you seem to not understand.

4 hours ago, Bobonuke said:

I HOPE other people have noticed this bug abusing shit with these blade dancers, after they do an aerial combo, they become immune and can only AUTO attack. 

whelp , idd my post made no sense Kappa

i dont believe this bug exsists , make a video proof .. surely you could do that if you are so mad about it... i bet you face abuser lbd-s all the time so it should be no problem for you ... right ? 

If this is true, this explain what I encountered last night.

I couldn't do anything about a BD who is just simply swinging.

I suppose they can do this till their CC immune buff come off CD, then go crazy and back to this. Pretty broken. Are they immune to damage as well though? (from my experience seem to be immune to dmg too, since I remember my 5 point strike all resisted and he just watch me do 0 dmg and no knock up)

4 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

You're all idiots. Bestbad is right. If spec'd into it and when that ability Bestbad linked to BnStree is used properly.. a BD can have a 15-ish second immunity chain

and how long is the CD to go 15 sec chain again?

4 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

36-45 seconds, so depending on how you start the chain, your cooldown for your starting skill is nearly half finished by the time you complete your chain.

15s immunity chain and can grab to deal 70% of someone life this game is so balanced

3 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

36-45 seconds, so depending on how you start the chain, your cooldown for your starting skill is nearly half finished by the time you complete your chain.

So I have about 15~20 sec windows to land my CC and do my damage.

That doesn't feel like the ridiculousness I ran into last night. It felt like I couldn't land a CC the entire match. But if assuming the bug isn't true, I got some info from this for the match up anyway. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

yes its my own faulty for being grabbed while they are in god mode

Depending on your class, Q + E + SS or other forms of your own iframes and/or invisibility, blocks/counters. There's ways to buy yourself time and create windows.

2 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

yes its my own faulty for being grabbed while they are in god mode

Assuming no bug whatsoever.

You have no business in close range while they have their "god mode" on. So yes, it is your fault. You could have SS and back off, or have tab grab escape.

3 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

listen to him guys just SS since he can't jump at you

instead of figuring out what u can do, u choose to whine instead.

the only tactic you can use with that skill set is to uninstall. Happier for everyone. It is not a blanced game to you anyway, so might as well. Why go through the pain of playing poorly balanced game?

well, anyway, that's the few minutes I felt like wasting. Good day to you too.

Just now, fhoeng said:

instead of figuring out what u can do, u choose to whine instead.

the only tactic you can use with that skill set is to uninstall. Happier for everyone. It is not a blanced game to you anyway, so might as well. Why go through the pain of playing poorly balanced game?

well, anyway, that's the few minutes I felt like wasting. Good day to you too.

hey u should uninstall because u can't escape the 15s god mode, its so easy to run from the slow blade dancer at arena for 15s lol lol lol

Use god mode of your own / run away / keep evasion skills of your own for worst case scenario.

And sure, Blade Dancers are broken. But so is everyone else.

BDs: Blade Draw, good variety of immunity and stuns

KFM: Stunlock, kick animation canceling (?) and counters & resists

Dest: Spin2win, stunlock and animation canceling (?)

FM: anti-movement, snare & stun abuse

Sum: Cat interference, healing, sunflower damage (?)

Sin: Alternating between stunlock and stealth

BM: Uh...

There are a lot of things you can complain about, but you're better off just learning how to deal with them. Like keeping an escape skill ready exactly for those animation cancel attacks

And Nebuchadnezzar stop crying so much, you can attack Blade Dancers while they're spinning. In fact, that's how I defeat them. If something can stun you easily, it probably has a 36+ second cooldown, can be baited & wasted on a resist skill and the BD sacrificed damage to unlock it.

The amount of low elo retardation is ridiculous. REREAD MY FIRST POST, it is NEITHER of your immunity spells, it is a BUG. Why would you be stuck facing one direction, only being able to auto attack, if this is "one of your spells". Can you not read simple coherent english? Holy shit. Lmfao.

Just now, Vexe said:

^yep. It definitely sounds like an exploit. Some videos / pics (combat log, glitched model?) would be nice so we know for sure, though.

There was a different post that I made regarding this, someone else had a video of it. Unfortunately I can't remember his name or what I posted it under.

3 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

The amount of low elo retardation is ridiculous. REREAD MY FIRST POST, it is NEITHER of your immunity spells, it is a BUG. Why would you be stuck facing one direction, only being able to auto attack, if this is "one of your spells". Can you not read simple coherent english? Holy shit. Lmfao.

you got any tips for dealing with this when one run into this exploit?

Run away for time out? Stand still and let it end fast? Or is there tactic to maximize your own CC and damage?

5 minutes ago, fhoeng said:

you got any tips for dealing with this when one run into this exploit?

Run away for time out? Stand still and let it end fast? Or is there tactic to maximize your own CC and damage?

There's nothing you can do, aside from attempt to run and pay attention to see if they're instantly going to try and cc you the moment they're out of it.

Archived