**** your servers

Ottis

4 minutes ago, Xyda said:

I think they need to respond asking what they want from us. From what I have seen, they asked for our ISPs which we gave and since then, we've heard nothing for over a week.

I'd rather be proactive, but to each their own. Letting them know what ISP you have is absolutely pointless. People with the same ISP may not have the same problem. 

Just now, Zooks said:

I'd rather be proactive, but to each their own. Letting them know what ISP you have is absolutely pointless. People with the same ISP may not have the same problem. 

I suppose you simply ignored my post. I DID THIS ALREADY. It didn't lead anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Zooks said:

Missed that part. Did you try a free trial of battleping or any of the other tunneling VPN's?

Yes, I used several and paid and free trials, no difference. The thing is that the tracert shows that the ping is fine until it reaches the NCSoft servers, it is what happens after the packets reaches NCSoft that slows it down, we just don't know what they are doing.

1 hour ago, kuro1n said:

Yes, I used several and paid and free trials, no difference. The thing is that the tracert shows that the ping is fine until it reaches the NCSoft servers, it is what happens after the packets reaches NCSoft that slows it down, we just don't know what they are doing.

this is my experience as well. i tried several tools, wtfast beta, battleping and pingzapper. maybe there is a slight improvement, but how kuro1n said. if you join the arena or dungeon. all is fu.ck.ed up. and thats a problem that ncsoft have to face, and they dont do it, or i dont get the information they work on it.just terrible job of the community managment. and i hope this will break ncsofts neck.  this is'nt a problem of any isp, this is just a problem of ncsoft. black desert will officially released next month and i hope that many people leave at first blade and soul, just for the protest. we are in 2016, not in 2001 were just excist one mmo. we have the choice. ANNNARRCHHYYYYYYY ! :D  fight against ignorance and greed !  WE ARE THE PLAYERS, NOT THE BI.TCH.ES! ...DO YOU WANNA BE A BI.TC.H ? !   :D . so ncsoft, fix you servers and we will be you bitches that buy your premium stuff and you get rich, but if you dont, we buy somwhere else and play bi.tch there. :P

9 hours ago, Roxefeller said:

Who are you to say given ISP information has been ignored? If you cared to do your research, there has been numerous threads on this matter. One specifically with responses from the NCsoft team. Take your baseless rage elsewhere.

Do you work for Ncsoft? I ask because all you do is defend them. And give them the most scrumptious FanBoy BJ imaginable. 

*cricket* this lagging piece of shit game called Blade and Soul. I outplay everybody I go up against in arena (except one FM that completely kicked my ass) yet I still lose matches because of lag. I can't counter anything in grabs consistently because of lag. I swear to god I hate this lagging piece of shit. I have hit 2 so many *cricket* times before it actualy goes of I am ready to quit playing video games all together. Anytime an enemy is jumping my abilities never land or they end up 20 yards away from me. Anytime I throw somebody in the air I have to haul ass to get to where the game says they were to try and use my air combo's which almost always fails. ani canceling rarely works in arena. Kids are resisting shit when they clearly shouldn't be. There are so many shitty things about this game all because of their shity servers. *cricket* NCsoft for being a pathetic company who can only afford servers out of cereal box's.

2-3 seconds of delay... in arena... freakin' impossible to even get off the ground. Not even spinning works, it stops for 1-2 sec between casts, no matter if I hold the button or spam it. Worst part is I can't tell beforehand when this will happen, it's completely random.

Archived