**** your servers

Ottis

Couldn't find any better title, I'm already struggling to land all my 3RF combo in pvp while everyone else is enjoying their class without worrying about messing an animation cancel, and now I have to deal with the perma server lag/delay , not to mention that fps are dropping under 30 after some match in the arena, korean are enjoying BNS with 5 to 10ms , while it was showing 100+ms last time I checked mine, if you don't want us to enjoy your game just don't release it here and keep that shit in korea.

Good luck to anyone dealing with animation cancel on those shit servers.

End of rage thread against servers.

It's ridiculous - I don't think it is something that'll be dealt with anytime soon either because not everyone has this problem.

I just want to play the game, and as Sin with 230+ ms constantly, I can't obviously.

NCSOFT COME ON.

5 hours ago, Xyda said:

Yeah, they were aware of this over a week ago. There were TWO threads of people posting ISP information etc.

IT'S ALL BEEN IGNORED.

Who are you to say given ISP information has been ignored? If you cared to do your research, there has been numerous threads on this matter. One specifically with responses from the NCsoft team. Take your baseless rage elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

Who are you to say given ISP information has been ignored? If you cared to do your research, there has been numerous threads on this matter. One specifically with responses from the NCsoft team. Take your baseless rage elsewhere.

Of course I am going to feel like they have been ignored when the 10-15 threads that I have checked everyday for over a week have had no response from NCSOFT.

Please find that thread with the response though!

Well.. I'm playing from Venezuela and in NA servers I have ms from 120ms to 150ms.. sometimes 180ms lag spikes... and playing assassin so, I can't do animation cancel perfectly. Also I can't use WTFast now because is not free, and here in Venezuela we can't get acces for $... so I'm just praying for a brazilian or south american server.

Or at least a Miami server would be nice for south american users too... but Dallas Texas is mostly for you guys... I've seen players complaining about lag spikes from "35 to 50ms"... and that makes everyone in south america sad, because we don't get a server never. And mostly because is not profitable for the company game... So yeah, we can only pray for a Miami or South American server.

1 minute ago, Ryuto said:

Well.. I'm playing from Venezuela and in NA servers I have ms from 120ms to 150ms.. sometimes 180ms lag spikes... and playing assassin so, I can't do animation cancel perfectly. Also I can't use WTFast now because is not free, and here in Venezuela we can't get acces for $... so I'm just praying for a brazilian or south american server.

Or at least a Miami server would be nice for south american users too... but Dallas Texas is mostly for you guys... I've seen players complaining about lag spikes from "35 to 50ms"... and that makes everyone in south america sad, because we don't get a server never. And mostly because is not profitable for the company game... So yeah, we can only pray for a Miami or South American server.

You are not reading, we are complaining about ping increase from 50 to 250.

Just now, kuro1n said:

You are not reading, we are complaining about ping increase from 50 to 250.

I read everything, I just want to write about our "natural" problem too... you think you're the one who is getting lag?. We are playing now with 200+ ms. But mostly we are playing with 130+ to 200.

5 minutes ago, Ryuto said:

I read everything, I just want to write about our "natural" problem too... you think you're the one who is getting lag?. We are playing now with 200+ ms. But mostly we are playing with 130+ to 200.

Yeah I know your situation sucks but I don't think there is any possibly solution for it except that you guys get your own server (or start using WTFast). Essentially you can live right next to the server right now and still have 250 ping which is proper *cricket*ed up.

Same issue here. I live in Germany, playing on the EU server. My pve ping is around 60, worst case is about 90, but when i play arena my ping goes up to around 230. I really like this game, mostly arena gameplay but this ping makes it just unplayable. Try to time your blademaster parry when you see the enemy attack the moment you re already hit. Please fix this as fast as possible >_>

Something you may wish to also understand is there are a great deal of tickets about latency, disconects, and other things.  As for latency goes.  It could be as simple as calling your ISP, to having to port forward... or even firmware issues.  The support team on this game is quite active, and do go through the steps... even if it means repeating the steps a few times, and written a bit generic to make sure it's right.  However, an issue is rarely fixed via forum support, it's just a census to find out how many will A.  Publicly say there is an issue.  B.  Jump the gun and start flaming before they get help.  and of course C.  So players can help another and free up the tech support for when they are contacted.  That said, when you guys put in a ticket... be very descriptive with your information.  It goes a long way.

43 minutes ago, Roseenmark said:

Something you may wish to also understand is there are a great deal of tickets about latency, disconects, and other things.  As for latency goes.  It could be as simple as calling your ISP, to having to port forward... or even firmware issues.  The support team on this game is quite active, and do go through the steps... even if it means repeating the steps a few times, and written a bit generic to make sure it's right.  However, an issue is rarely fixed via forum support, it's just a census to find out how many will A.  Publicly say there is an issue.  B.  Jump the gun and start flaming before they get help.  and of course C.  So players can help another and free up the tech support for when they are contacted.  That said, when you guys put in a ticket... be very descriptive with your information.  It goes a long way.

Trust me, this is not an issue with a specific ISP or ports as it spans several countries (everyone I know who plays BDO which are quite a lot of people by now).

23 minutes ago, Zooks said:

Someone should start a thread for traceroutes and dxdiag so it's in one consolidated place. At least then something productive would be done instead of whining about it. 

I already did this but noone gave a *cricket*. Also what does dxdiag have to do with any of this? lol

22 minutes ago, Zooks said:

Someone should start a thread for traceroutes and dxdiag so it's in one consolidated place. At least then something productive would be done instead of whining about it. 

I think they need to respond asking what they want from us. From what I have seen, they asked for our ISPs which we gave and since then, we've heard nothing for over a week.

Archived