No balance

PrototypeE04

Seriously i feel like there is 0 balance in the arena system.... FMs just spam and lock you from far af and you cant do shit to them cause they are jumping everywhere..... Destroyers you cant do shit cause they are tanky as fk and you are grabbed 90% of the time... summoners are a solo tag team.... only 2 class that can have a fair ish fight is KFM and BM/BD.... also the levels......................................... amount of skills available makes a huge difference... PJSalt

Just now, Dremlock said:

if every thing is unbalanced does that make it all balanced? 

not really...if a game is heavily rock/paper/scissor, it is totally unbalanced in a 1vs1 scenario like arenas (while it is perfectly fine in group fights)

If summoners beat 100% of the time classes X Y Z while blade dancers beat 100% of the time classes A B C and so on for every class, it literally sucks. "Damn, hard counter, I'll just sit and get killed since I have no hope of killing him".

It's so incredibly interesting to me when people say FMs just spam and lock you from far away.  No matter who I fight, it seems like they are overloaded with resists, evades, counters, blocks, and initiations with ultra quick animations (or instants).  For example, the KFM thread about being frozen and hit from behind to stay frozen.  The last time I fought a KFM, I had a hard time figuring out when an ability would actually land on them.  There was something I was missing, then I saw that thread and said "what is happening out there, because I need a piece of it".

Where are these people that get frozen, and do nothing to help themselves?  I want to fight one sometime.

6 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

It's so incredibly interesting to me when people say FMs just spam and lock you from far away.  No matter who I fight, it seems like they are overloaded with resists, evades, counters, blocks, and initiations with ultra quick animations (or instants).  For example, the KFM thread about being frozen and hit from behind to stay frozen.  The last time I fought a KFM, I had a hard time figuring out when an ability would actually land on them.  There was something I was missing, then I saw that thread and said "what is happening out there, because I need a piece of it".

Where are these people that get frozen, and do nothing to help themselves?  I want to fight one sometime.

I think the majority of people that complain about FM are far from level cap and lack a lot of the skills they need. Honestly most of them are easy wins for my BM and assassin. I haven't pvp'd on KFM yet as hes only 32 but I assume at cap the amount of CC they have should make it easy,

6 minutes ago, Nachtdrache said:

I think the majority of people that complain about FM are far from level cap and lack a lot of the skills they need. Honestly most of them are easy wins for my BM and assassin. I haven't pvp'd on KFM yet as hes only 32 but I assume at cap the amount of CC they have should make it easy,

I really wish people would specify the circumstances in which they are voicing a complaint, or even sometimes asking for assistance.  They hardly ever seem to provide their own class, their build against said class, their tactics for beating said class, etc.  I guess it's emotions, and I often don't understand those, so everything about posts like this confuses me.

Archived