Force Master

Olivar

Okay,

I've never been a fan of DPS classes, but this class is getting me severely frustrated when playing Blade and Soul.

I've managed somehow to get him to level 45, but when I try to do east fleet for example, I cannot kill anything in there whereas I see others just walking through it like it's nothing.

I have trouble surviving in solo dungeons, or heck even completing quests because my character get's destroyed almost instantly.

Can anyone give some pointers on how to play this class, cause I'm really approaching the point of rolling something else, regardless of what I've invested in this.

I like his spells and abilities, but I feel utterly useless in groups and struggle to play solo.

What is your build for your skill tree?

Have you upgraded to the Moonwater Hero soul shield set? ( 16 moonwater valor stones is the cost at Hogshead vendor )  Or do you already have a better set?

There are a few ways to go with the PVE builds.  You have Ice Rain build, Fire Burn build, and Fire detonation build.  Leroy T has a few videos with builds and rotations on youtube.  Check them out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LeroyTcelcius

As for E Fleet, as a forcemaster, I destroy stuff in there and on a lot of boss fights I end up being the tank / one with agro.  Give us some more information about what your setup is like and let's see what we can do to help.

Divine veil for example is amazing in there since there is a lot of range mobs w/ guns and NPC forcemasters.  It protects you from projectiles and you can just sit in it and blow them up.

did you get a chance to check out the builds by leroy T on the youtube I posted?  Reviewing your current build, I am seeing Heatwave and Glacial Beam, The knock down aspect of HW isn't bad, but there are other options to spec into.  Shadow Grasp ( from phantom grip ) and Meteors instead for nice AE damage.  It pulls the enemies in and holds them for a couple seconds while your meteors rain on their face.  While they are being pummeled with meteors spam DragonChar and when low focus blast them with Dragonwhirl ( instead of spec glacial beam ) to regen your focus.  This is effective on blowing up large groups.

You could also spec into Dual Dragons for massive damage for anything in front of you within range.  When I have that spec I hit everything for 7k+ and crit for close to 13k on anything in my path.  When I get home tonight, i'll link my Ice Rain spec that I am currently in for nice DPS and lots of fun.  I would highly recommend checking out the videos though that I linked earlier as you can play around with those builds and see some very nice damage for group and solo situations.

I've taken a look at the video's, and will make some changes based on them.

Will aim for the party build however as I prefer running in groups compared to running alone.

Hardest part is going to be remembering the combinations....

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=4501000255322563238131265333943125011106332513324122263212493223922237222431141011

here it is the build for tomorows patch burn build

basic rotation is LB+RB+2 while burn you inflict burn with X or C (use C when low on chi) you can start with X then detonate when burn is nearly gone with 1.Full rotation is you also cast F fire to get 3 fire orrb(because fire soul) and use RB to gain ice orbs(easy to gain as they in basic rotation) Then  when got 3 orbs each cast twin dragon (you can also cast dragon blaze in bettwen if your chi is low cause F fire fury grants 3 fire orbs (let it fully cast because its extremly fast 3 hit). THe Frost fury on health regen if you want(thats peersonal prreference  but you can go for more chi regen on the left side). You cast also V as much as you can when target is burned . Thats all dmg is purely insane.

Also you can if you want have C on the right tree depends on ya... 

12 hours ago, Olivar said:

Okay,

I've never been a fan of DPS classes, but this class is getting me severely frustrated when playing Blade and Soul.

I've managed somehow to get him to level 45, but when I try to do east fleet for example, I cannot kill anything in there whereas I see others just walking through it like it's nothing.

I have trouble surviving in solo dungeons, or heck even completing quests because my character get's destroyed almost instantly.

Can anyone give some pointers on how to play this class, cause I'm really approaching the point of rolling something else, regardless of what I've invested in this.

I like his spells and abilities, but I feel utterly useless in groups and struggle to play solo.

The secret is simple

U need huge crits. Get Pohwaran purple crit set. Enchant it with Profane if needed. Also u need jewels for weapon:

Amethyst with life drain option when crit.

Diamond with attack power

Ruby with additional damage

If you have 4 sockets add one more Amethyst.

Now u are a destruction AOE machine. Life drain option + crit set gives u almost the god mode. Collect mobs in dungeon room in one place run around them and aoe them to hell. Never stay in one place. In almost all dungeons high lvl u need Frost Wall - Defrost skill (Tab) and Divine Hell skill (C). 

For all other skill use builds people gave u here and collect your own.

Good luck.

Idk what you are talking about. My full fire build FM is the highest dps usually everywhere I go. Only kung fu master better if he pro.

Will give one tip, DON'T USE DUAL DRAGONS! while you are gathering your frost orbits i have already done much more dmg than what you are going to do with that.

edit: will give one more tip:d Since you shouldn't be running out of focus with fire build dont rush to upgrade your weapon up from awakened siren lvl5. get good gems first, +19attack, 300 additional dmg, 140 life drain for example.

m8 new patch dual dragon orb gathering is passive and nearly instant when you crit with RB you get 1 frost orb after 3 RB crits you cast dual because fire f gives 3 SO YOU USE DUAL dragons . And dual dragon will be instant cast ..... all of KR guys use dual dragon because now its easy to get orbs.. RB on orb gatherign is 1 focus cost now

Below applies to fire burn build - force master's top st dps, may apply to ice in similiar builds as well.

On the lastest version, kr guys may be using dual dragon but tht doesnt mean its top dps or we have to use it as well, with the incoming patch, dragon blaze and fire fury will be the main F skills in na, dual dragon isnt a much dps increase nor tht important after the patch reason being we dont have any bracelet nor soul shield tht gives extra buff/dmg when dual dragon is used, some examples are soul shield sets tht increase dual dragon dmg by 40%, bracelet tht creates a buff upon dual dragon hit tht increase blazing beam dmg by 600% of weapon dmg etc... from cn server as live. For dragon blaze, its coz upon hit creates a buff tht increases the efficiency of fire damage gear by 40% and then increases it by 100, u may not read this in the patch notes but u can see it in the bnstree website.

Would like to thank you guys once more for the feedback.

Now have a burn/twin dragon build and I'm noticing the increase in damage and survivability a lot!

Even have to back off now and then to reduce my aggro on bosses cause otherwise I go splat.

Really happy with the changes.

2 hours ago, Olivar said:

Would like to thank you guys once more for the feedback.

Now have a burn/twin dragon build and I'm noticing the increase in damage and survivability a lot!

Even have to back off now and then to reduce my aggro on bosses cause otherwise I go splat.

Really happy with the changes.

No problem, yeah im happy with the burn change too, easily out dps a siren kfm with awaken profane ha.

Archived