Next time I am randomed vs Destroyer I will just alt + f4

Fifi2

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

you can always try to improve and learn instead of whining?

Nah, it's fine, it's another thread thats amusing me.

Original Poster instead using web browser to learn how to counter it, used it to *cricket* around on this forum.

Please tell me, isn't that amusing?

3 minutes ago, Eska said:

Nah, it's fine, it's another thread thats amusing me.

Original Poster instead using web browser to learn how to counter it, used it to *cricket* around on this forum.

Please tell me, isn't that amusing?

Agree bahahhhhkekeekekekeekfufufufufufufufuf *cough* *cough****

LMAO people seem to find people QQing about destroyers amusing...I find people who defend them amusing. For some classes destroyers at high level PvP are not zomg wtf broken, but for a lot of classes they are. For instance, as a FM I just alt tab when I fight destroyer. I've asked the community and no one gives me a reasonable answer to how to beat a decent destroyer. Explain how destroyers are not broken and I will gladly join the "stop QQing about destroyers" train. Thank you.

37 minutes ago, Resia said:

if only there was a combination of 1 key hit twice that would make you jump backwards and not be locked down by the dest. 

Doesn't really work. You have to spec for the 5 seconds of invincibility and status resistance at the start and you still might lose because of the rock-paper-scissors style of pvp. Not to mention, you can literally be perma-stunned the entire match with no way to get out of it against a destroyer (or that one person I fought who did that was cheating, idk).

Seeing a summoner doing alt + F4 is bringing me great joy.

Last night after fighting 7 summoners out of ~15 matches on the very last one I got frustrated and quit the game before the match started as well.

So kudos to that destroyer for making my day today!

Boo-hoo, more tears!

Thanks, much love to You buddy! (no "h o m o") :)))

You know what also is really amusing? Comparing whats going on in Korea to the Europe. NONE of You will reach such advancment in any of these classes.

If that would be a case, SCII and other games would be for Europeans and Americans.

Just now, Eska said:

Boo-hoo, more tears!

Thanks, much love to You buddy! (no "h o m o") :)))

You know what also is really amusing? Comparing whats going on in Korea to the Europe. NONE of You will reach such advancment in any of these classes.

If that would be a case, SCII and other games would be for Europeans and Americans.

its what i try to explain to that pro player who eat lays when he do pvp.

he don;t know nothing about summoners,he cry because of them.

and ofc very soon we won't see many pro players like in asia

3 minutes ago, Bcl said:

its what i try to explain to that pro player who eat lays when he do pvp.

he don;t know nothing about summoners,he cry because of them.

and ofc very soon we won't see many pro players like in asia

Where do u see me crying? :D
I am just saying that it is fun to watch summoners crying over OP DESTROYERS

Archived