Summoners vs Blademaster

xonas1050

Every single match i have been in against a summoner has been lost lost lost. The closest i ever came to winning a match was against a summoner who still beat me even with 10%hp left. this game is seriously making me frustrated. Give us blade masters more stun breakers or something because i cant move, that cat hits hard as hell and the caster shoots as much as he wants.

IM blocking as many attacks but its not working if i cant close the cap.

anyone have any tips?

hmmm.. idr any summoners using stun on me.. all ive been is snared.. and knocked down/grappled by the cat.. but thats with a very long cd..

i havent played high lvl BM.. but im pretty sure u have the dps to kill the cat.. or the summoner quick enough to not be a huge problem

This is how you beat summoners on a blade master this patch. Spec to blade call. Open by stunning the cat, knock him into the air, blade call, use your x move to defend against summoner attacks, restore focus with z to get rid of blade call, use all your dps rotations and stuns of the cat. IF you get over half crits on those attacks then the cat will die. Parry the fm attacks and charge in a stun and do your normal rotations to kill the summoner. Do not hit the summoner when he has that dandelion out , only move you can use on that is your kick which will stun him. If you do hit him he will probably run all the way to the other side of the arena to ress. 

Single mindedly attacking the cat will get you killed if they know how to use defensive posture properly. I try to catch both summoner and cat in AOE as much as possible. If I land a blade call combo it's usually a match winner. Z pull is great for bunching them together. Burst the cat if you get the chance but be ready to immediately swap target to the summoner if it balls up. 

That stuff may work up to 1700 rating in 1v1 where most of the summoners are to dumb to set their cats in def stance where you can just burst that lil *cricket*er down.

Like Kutsuu said you must keep track of which stance the cat is in. If def stance, switch to summoner, if it gets out and the summoner tries to get away from you, go back to the cat and so on and so on...... It's annoying as *cricket* like that as BM (I'm one myself) but I try to pratice it against some diamond summoners from my clan.

But the hongmoon skills let me believe, especially the Z pull.

I have a BM on lv45 and even pros BMs can't seem to beat good Sums. We just lack the skill points needed and lack very important legendary skills to beat sums. BM needs winged protector to beat Sum tbh.

Bm is extremely weak in our version. the only class capable of beating Sum is Des, FM, LBD and KFM. Sin too but ultra hard

Archived